Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval, Fantasy, Mechs, Magical Girls, Romance, Action, Fandoms, basically anything fantastic.
I'm back from a severe overheat and ready to play! But before you play with me, you should read my resume, and read the thread thoroughly to find out what I'm looking for, Kay?~ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read thoroughly. It's important if you wanna rp with me.

☢ Rules ☢
1. As the posting expectations tag says, I play at an adept level, and I'd like my partner to do the same. One large paragraph, or two, with decent spelling and grammar is just fine. No less, but I won't ask for any more than that.

2. If we are going to quit an RP, or just don't feel it anymore, please inform me, and we will work things out. I won't get upset with you. I will do you the same respect. However, I sometimes read posts and forget about having not replied to them... for that, I am sorry in advance for being a dumb bird. Please, if a day or two passes with no word from me, gently remind me to get back to you. I may have gotten unexpectedly busy, or, needed time to think up a good post.

3. I usually only do rps in PMs (usually do to content, and manageability) but if you demand that I RP with you in a thread instead, I'm inclined to acquiesce to your wishes. (we just have to make sure it's in the right section.) However, I only give out my Skype address and email to friends. If you wish to use those, we'll have to be friends first... that shouldn't be hard, I think I'll be easy to get along with. ^v^

4. If you don't read these rules, I won't play with you. Show you have read the rules by only sending me PMs (to show your interest) please. Also, pick your favorite font color and font, and decorate your interest pm with it.~ If you can't do that for certain reasons, please say so. Also, If you don't do this, I won't respond to you. I'm terribly serious. By the way, I have a 1x1 search thread elsewhere, so please mention this is for Liberteen in your PM! When you post your pairing or w/e, color it your smut level as well!

5. Respect! Show it to me, and I'll give it right back. That's really a no-brainer, but I'd like to take this time to say I enjoy OOC chat and becoming friends with partners... if you are looking for just business, please don't bother me. I also hate having my OOC talk ignored with a burning passion. If I make a comment, that's one thing, but if I address you, and you carry on as if I said nothing, I'm gonna feel pretty bummed out. I can't demand that you respond, but I want you to know how I feel.

I don't have more than 6 rules, I just like the number... ^v^''

☢ Content ☢
1. Read my resume.
2. HOWEVER, I DO do taboos, but it just depends. Hit me up. The worst I can say is no. I'm into some weird stuff too, so I ain't gonna judge you.

3. Seeing as how some people don't actually read my resume. (shocker) to those of you currently glazing over my rules and content and going straight to the pairings, here it is in massive orange text, because I am tired of getting pms or messages from dudes who can't be assed to read my thread thoroughly:

I am a Dude. I will not play a female.

Now that you've noticed this, please go back and read my resume and rules as well (if you haven't) even if you are a girl.

(this is a big long gap to let the above sink in)

Okay, so! Depending on the color temperature of the item, I'll be looking for more or less smut! Colors may change as time goes on, and I may multi-color a choice to say there are more options.

RED means it's basically a one-shot scene
ORANGE means it's pretty smut heavy
GOLD means it's balanced.
YELLOW means there is a plot, and sex may be sprinkled throughout.
WHITE means it's totally up to you.
☢ = wanna do it √ = plot ↓ = don't reaaally wanna

☢ Pairings ☢
(some of these may be combined)

Human x Demon
Human x Kitsune/Kumiho ☢ √
Human x Neko
Human x Deity ☢ √
Human x Fairy/Elf ↓
Human x Android ☢ √
Knight x Princess ↓ ↓
Knight x Mage ↓ ↓
Knight x Enemy ↓ ↓

Tsundere person x Persistent person ☢ ☢
Dreamer x Dream
Rule 63 meeting ☢
The soft side of a Delinquent

☢ Fandoms ☢

Games

Monster Hunter ☢
Legend of Zelda
Pokemon ☢
Fire Emblem
Touhou ☢ ☢

Anime/Manga

Puella Magi Madoka Magica ☢ √
Soul Eater ☢ √
FLCL
No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys Fault I'm Not Popular! /WataMote ☢

☢ Kinks ☢

~Read my resume~

You read my thread thoroughly, right? Well!
friends_zps3zq9of42.png

Last edited:
Still looking for players!

Going to be super free this week. I'll need some partners to keep me more occupied!

Status
Not open for further replies.