Okay. It's time for the most serious quiz. Which ATLA character are you?

Enter the gauntlet.

• Pav, this isn't that important.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Pav, this is of the utmost importance and I will take this quiz immediately.

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • I would like to press a button and that is it. Good day.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

PavellumPendulum

oh, to be seen as the poet, not just the muse
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
All those other uquizzes were a test. This one is the final exam. This is more important than anything else I've posted in Gen Chat, obviously. 😤 😤 😤

Take the quiz NOW!!!!!!!

I got Aang. This doesn't surprise me kinda, especially with what they brought out in the description. I'll happily accept it LOL (Though I kinda wish I got Toph since she's always been my fav character... 😔 )

Fun-loving and spiritual, you're Aang, who is both wise, kind and lost. Life has asked a great deal of you and it's normal to feel overwhelmed at times. Your compassion, resourcefulness and great capacity for love will see you through. Remember to rely on those around you - you don't have to do everything yourself. Seek guidance when you need it, and don't lose the parts of yourself that are lighthearted and bright.

I got Ty Lee!! I wasn't expecting that at all 🤔 guess it makes sense

1653264218337.png

I got Toph.

Toph

Decisive, firm and clever, you're Toph, whose resourcefulness can get her out of nearly anything. Not one to mind the opinions of others, you're fiercly loyal and people are both enamored and intimidated by you. Remember being hard does not equal being strong, success and strength comes in many different forms and you are cared for and loved.

Painted Lady

Mysterious and heroic, you're the Painted Lady, keen to help those in need. You're the type of person people are always talking about and aspire to be when they grow up. Remember to rest every once in a while, and not hold yourself to impossible standards. No one's a hero every day.

I got Iroh.

Laid back and beloved by all, you're Iroh, with a sharp wit and a big heart. There's more to you than meets the eye. Among your greatest strengths are tenderness and wisdom. Remember to look after yourself and not just those around you, follow your passion and forgive yourself.

Iroh is by far the best character in the entire show.

>_>

Appa​
Hardworking and loyal, you're Appa, who's old age doesn't stop him from enjoying life to the fullest. You'd do anything for your friends, including following them on seemingly meaningless quests, and you're the type of person to do almost all the work on a group assignment without complaint. All you ask in return is a spa day or two, and that's totally reasonable. Keep looking after yourself, remember to be vocal about your needs - and the sky's the limit.​

The cabbage merchant

That seems on brand for me.

Gritty and honest, you're the cabbage merchant, whose hard work doesn't always pay off - and that's not your fault. You're devoted and determined, and you deserve to be appreciated and cared for. Remember to take time for yourself, to stay vigilant and to surround yourself with a strong support system.

Wow! So many diff ones. We might as well assemble the entire cast LOL

I also got Iroh, which, not what I expected. The quiz reminded me how neat a lot of Tolkien quotes are, too.

Laid back and beloved by all, you're Iroh, with a sharp wit and a big heart. There's more to you than meets the eye. Among your greatest strengths are tenderness and wisdom. Remember to look after yourself and not just those around you, follow your passion and forgive yourself.

I'm late to the party buuuuuut!!!!!!!!!

Painted Lady

Mysterious and heroic, you're the Painted Lady, keen to help those in need. You're the type of person people are always talking about and aspire to be when they grow up. Remember to rest every once in a while, and not hold yourself to impossible standards. No one's a hero every day.

I'm the hero that let you down and needed a teenage girl to play imposter.

IM IROH???? I DO NOT DESERVE OTL