Okay but - An entire ring of mutual sex friends??? Interest check

• Thread starter ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Baby Hotline *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, I am interested in the role-play just putting it out there. Will join when everything will be solidified.

Other than that, guys I think an optimal age between 15 and 20 is good. Besides @PinkArrow the age that has been set by the admins was not to go below 13, seeing this how this is a teenager RP you do not have to worry about teens going with 43 year old's, I mean come on, we may be role-playing in the Libertine area, but that does not make us sickos. Also there was a big thread about this and I think you might perhaps missed it, I am not trying to be rude or war mongering and spiteful but do not use the rating system unless necessary, with that one dislike or down vote you contribute to a persons negative rating which makes them frowned upon and shunned more often than not. Think twice before pressing any of those dislike buttons and step away from the computer if you see someone is angering you or going against your opinion, a calm mind is better than an angered one.

Other than that, my opinion guys on the age rating would be from 16 to 21 max. Because the people are I am assuming in high school they are along that age, and perhaps would leave space for some character that seem mature-er to enter the role-play while still maintaining that No-Creeper rule.

Cheers.

No one's angered me. If this issue has long passed, why are you bringing me up again when I've obviously found no more interest in this roleplay? It wasn't as if I knew this was going to be based upon characters who are teenagers. Please, let me do as I wish and I will leave you and your friends alone.

Sorry, I merely saw an issue and tried to resolve it in the most peaceful and friendly way possible. Other than that I stated my opinion and that was it. You may do as you wish, I won't plague or harass you because that was not my goal, I merely wanted to resolve it so both the younger people and you yourself could come to a compromise and we could all RP together. I saw that you wished to play older characters while the others stated they wanted to play younger ones, I am assuming you wanted to play something older because that is more close to your original age, people often feel that and I see no problem with it.

No, it's not that. I just feel more comfortable playing gals who are young adults. That's all. Seeing everyone else wanted to play teenagers, I quickly became disinterested. I've reread and thought about my opinions on the idea, and I've decided that I don't want to join. I don't believe my style will mix well with others and that's why I left. I'll say nothing more except for the fact I hope you guys have fun when the role play is out up. I bid you adieu.

Reactions: BrokenTerra
Still interested. Just watching for now though.

If I don't hear a reply soon I'll assume Yaki gave up on this <.<

i like 13 (or 14)-19 in my opinion

I tried tagging them for Maid too so...
Sadly, I think Yaki is gone. They've not replied to PMs or anything either, unfortunately.

XD if you wanted, I could throw together a maid to interact with if none of the others are around your character~

I'm interested..
I usually tend to do 1x1 roleplays but I see this as a good chance to explore a little.

When I get the time I'll probably pick this up... I feel kinda bad doing that, but clearly trying to get in touch hasn't worked ;_;

When I get the time I'll probably pick this up... I feel kinda bad doing that, but clearly trying to get in touch hasn't worked ;_;
sweet take your time

I'd like to join, this seems fun. I'm aware that the original person in charge of this roleplay seems to have abandoned it, but if one of you decides to pick it up I'd love to participate.

As long as you do not steal their plot, it should be fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.