Okay but - An entire ring of mutual sex friends??? Interest check

• Thread starter ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Baby Hotline *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought that, for the age group, if they were teenagers, they'd have a stronger urge to experiment and stuff.

Reactions: ElBell
Well then I guess my alerts are screwing up, but. Regardless, If I didn't say I'm quitting the RP.
Chances are I'm not quitting. Js.

@Kitsune I know what you mean! I was actually considering having them all just, between their third and fourth years of High School.

yeah that works, can't wait

I support that age, since Kitsune is spot on about that being a uh, experimental age

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I think the young adult ages (20-27) would be good for this roleplay, in my opinion.

I just wanna start already!

I must reply to all my other rp's before I join...

BUT I WILL.

Lol :fiery:

Stares at the dislike rating. ? ? ? If they're something you're not happy about you can. Probably just say it?

I don't really care what ages we go with. To. Be honest.
Whatever, I'll post something to set up a general setting later. Headache is too ick for this.

*shrugs* Whatever. I don't have to say it if I don't want to. I put down my opinion of what ages I believe should go and no one has agreed to that. There were more people who agreed to your idea of what ages to go with and I don't really feel comfortable with that, so that's why I disliked your post.

You should get an explanation of what the ratings are for by Diana. I don't feel like arguing right now and never will.

Well we know what the ratings are for, once again we were simply giving our opinions on the matter. The ratings are really simply really.

Dude, no one is trying to argue with you.

Anyway.

In regards to a setting; Obviously we're going to side with something closer to a City - Cities have varied people, lots of stuff to do, lots of stuff to get into, good and bad, yadda yadda -

I've seen it done in a few roleplays where they specifically call out certain places in the city. Restaurants, stores, clubs, etc! So I think that alone would give this roleplay more depth then a simple 'Mutual Sex Friends' would give. Open opportunities, much like they would in videogames! o v o

So let's talk about that. It can also give us some ideas on what we want to do with the characters we'll roll into this roleplay! Suggestions? Preferences? Etc.

If you mean places for like, jobs or something, I was thinking a club/bar that characters could work at? Assuming we're ignoring the law of drinking age xD

A pizzeria, library, mall (we could detail it later), and some other general social place like an event plaza, dog park, etc. may be good too~

Those are just my ideas ^.^

And if you wanted a map drawn, I'd happily do that to make things a little easier to track! <3

We could also have a community center or something? I'm just kind of throwing things out right now x3

Reactions: BrokenTerra
@Yaki-tan are you still doing this? Or would you be okay with me taking over this to try and make it happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.