Ok, so are you as sad as the Porg?

DOES PORG ALSO HAVE A CRUSH ON DARK MAGICIAN GIRL?

Of course not!

But the tanned egyptian real world version of her.....

But mostly Junk Warrior.. I have a crush on Junk Warrior!
Junk%20Warrior.JPG

He's such a badass!

My name is George and I'm an alcoholic.

Wait, this isn't an AA meeting?

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

I'm gonna hit the bar and get wasted.

FUCK YOU GUYS!!!

Loved playing Yu-Gi-Oh, and I competed in tournaments. Pro.
But my mum decided they were "evil" and tried throwing them away. Heh...I hid them.
I enjoy using unheard of decks to destroy people. Plants and Batteryman are my two top decks.

Hey Miru! I also enjoy random decks.. im not a fan of the Meta at all >>

Fancy a game some time perhaps? >D

I still have my decks and play every once in a while, but I haven't bought any in several years.

Loved playing Yu-Gi-Oh, and I competed in tournaments. Pro.
But my mum decided they were "evil" and tried throwing them away. Heh...I hid them.
I enjoy using unheard of decks to destroy people. Plants and Batteryman are my two top decks.

I quite agree. I have a nasty plant deck, and one that uses several batterymen.

My favorite is Infernal Tempest/Gren Maju Da Iza combo. Plus triple Solar Flare Dragons...and multiple Ultimate Baseball Kids with both DNA Surgery and Transplant.

I could never get into any kind of trading card game. My brother tried to get me into magic and pokemon a few times, but I just thought it was boring at the time. *spent most of her childhood wallowing in the dirt.*

OH HOW I PINE FOR WHAT CAN NEVER BE.

However, I did sell a bunch of Yugioh cards to unsuspecting 10 year olds, after the movie came out, because I worked in a movie theater and we had boxes full of that shit.

I like to sit in on a game once and again, but I have to say Magic > Digimon > YuGiOh > Pokemon > Baseball > (American) Football > fucking BASKETBALL!!!

I miss my old decks though... don't remember what they were though.

Sounds awesome if I can ever get a webcam or something. I warn you, I've got a one-turn kill with the Batteryman deck, provided my side and my hand is set up correctly.9000 damage in one turn-DEATH.
^^

never played yu-gi-oh

my boyfriend tried to get me to play magic the gathering but i just wansn't into it

IHowever, I did sell a bunch of Yugioh cards to unsuspecting 10 year olds, after the movie came out, because I worked in a movie theater and we had boxes full of that shit.

YOU ARE THE MOST EPIC FEMALE WEIRDO/TROLL, I'VE MET THUS FAR.

I still have (somewhere) all my pokemon decks and Yu-Gi-Oh! decks also I think I still have some of my Digimon cards somewhere... (Don't hate me for this: ) I also have a deck of Naruto cards................

Ah Miru you don't need a webcam.. you just trust each other =B

And I am familiar with the batteryman One Turn Kill. 3 Batteryman AA's isn't it?

I seem to find that Magic is for people who played D&D when it was released (so old men) Or the kind of people who intend to be playing D&D when they are old men XD as I said I really like the lore but I just find the game quite clunky.

Porg thinks I'm going to play D&D when I am an old man. *looks at his computer desktop and the DDO icon sitting there.*

But in all seriousness Magic is nothing like DDO it just has a ton of rules that nobody wants to learn. In addition Magic has just recently changed some terminology that used to be in place since the start of the game. (i.e. In Play is now On The Battlefield and Playing Something is now Casting a Spell.) Once you get the basics of magic like turn structure and what things mean then it is really just like any card game and is fun to play. Of course the experienced player will win against the inexperienced but it is all in practice.

When I started Yu Gi Oh it was pretty weird learning the rules and such. Switching from Resource based to Field based was the biggest difference and still is. In Magic I know what you are practically limited to based on how much mana you have open but in YGO I'm pretty much left to question what your hand is made of and hope to high heaven I have enough board position to deal with it. I could try making an entire proxy deck and play someone and it'd be something ridiculous too. (I'm thinking tons of draw and burn magic as to not use Exodia like a dork fish.) So if anyone has any suggestions for me or a place where I can data store my deck I'd appreciate it.

Never did play Magic. Stopped collecting Pokemon when some asshole stole a lot of good cards when I was at a sleepover. I have all my Digimon still, never did play the game, so don't know why I have 'em in the first place.

MTG was here.

SPELL COUNTERED! and LOL I SHOOT YOU decks are fun, but I prefer games that are decided mostly by creature fightan.

Glory of Warfare up in this mofo.

I didn't mean magic was like D&D =P

I just meant they seem to attract a similar crowd for some reason.. at least where I come from. I know how Magic works and I can play it. Just not my kinda game, I find it too clunky and I find my options are limited.

And yeah magic has more confusing terminology than YuGiOh.. it made up a lot of it's own phrasings.. presumably to keep the in crown in i guess? But YuGiOh to my knowledge has far more retarded wordings.. so many cards have been banned or limited because of shitty wordings.. and others have been used for ages until being reread and realising they are in fact terrible >>

I hate you Ancient Gear.. you used to be useful ;-;

I could probably get you a deck list or two Piro.. =P