OHSHIT WHADDUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Giyari

Original poster
Hey losers, guess who's back, from never being here! Yeah that's right, it's me... Someone who's never been here.

Anyway hey what's up, I'm Comets, nice to meet you all, hope I can find me some places to write some trash and upset my horrifying plot sensibilities. I look forward to being a piece of shit with you all.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
:P Hey Comets. *pat pat*

Glad to see you here, bud! It's super nice to see friends I can coerce ask to join my roleplays! :D If you need anything, you know where to find me.

EDIT: Also, don't be a little piece of shit, you bum.

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Greenie and Giyari
Excellent, another crazy who has embraced who they are and decided to become one of us. This is where you belong, I assure you. Welcome to Iwaku, where you can't ever leave and you're forced to enjoy yourself for eternity.

Here, have a cookie.

• Love
Reactions: Giyari
Damn straight! And don't you worry Nav, I'll be nice I promise. (^_^)

Hello thar Dippar! Nice to meetcha, I hope I do enjoy my time here! Looking forward to RPing with a little less boundaries to be honest, and less faces I know, always nice to branch out :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Dipper and Nav
Welcome back person who has never been he--

Wait. . . Would welcome back be right? Or just welcome? Welcome in? @.@

WELCOME _______! XD

Feel free to check out the Newbie Care Package as it offers you a bunch of free stuff! (Who doesn't love free stuff anyway? :D) If you have troubles or any questions, then don't hesitate to hit up (not literally) an intern (light blue names and banners) or a staff member (red names and banners) since we will help you happily! :D

Take this welcoming cookie :D (if it's back, in or whatever xD) And then I look forwards to seeing you around the forums and kicking your ass for being a little shit :D <3

Happy writing! :D <3

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
Hello there! Welcome to Iwaku!! Well...any friend of Nav's must be ok, right? I'm sure you'll find this is an awesome place to role play and hang out, and you know. basically waste time!! Just kidding! it is however a good place to improve your writing, make new friends, and have fun...which i sodon't consider a waste at all!

Anyway...welcome again.

>Tfw didn't start with it's ya boi guzma
DISGUSTING

Welcome to Iwaku! Writing Trash is the first step to becoming a full time member who does nothing but cry over their keyboard. : )

Haha. Welcome! I can tell you'll be a fun addition to our community already!

Oh, great.
Another piece of shit to add to the pile of trash we call a member base.
Yippee.

Welcome ;D

Whaddup Comet! Welcome to iwaku. I'm sure you'll have fun here at our little community. Have fun trolling the forums. ;)

Welcome, Comet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.