Ohherrothurr(:

H

herattention

Original poster
Salutations, fellow Earthlings. :D

...Lol, I'm totally kidding, that was creepy, I know.

So, um, okay, let's get it started in here, whoot, whoot.
My name is Jasmine, but most people call me Jax, because I love Mortal Kombat. You can call me whatever though, it doesn't matter much to me. :3 Um, I'm fifteen years old, and I absolutely love to roleplay! I've been doing it for five years, so it's definitely something I enjoy, A LOT. I'm really horrible at doing these introduction things, so you know, just come and talk to me, I don't bite, haha.

Earthlings? I'm afraid you have me confused with someone else. I'm 100% pure xeno. People usually call me Vay, becayse I usually call myself Vay. Odd isn't it?

Anyhoo on to the official staff greeting. Welcome, may you bring fresh ideas an inspiration to our humble collection of creative works and perhaps instigate a few yourself. We are most delighted to have you, no matter what Diana or Asmodeus say.

Greetings Fellow extraterrestrial! Welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome to Iwaku, the land of mischief and.... more mischief! :D

I will call you Veronica.

Welcome to the site fourth person I have greeted today. :3 May you enjoy yourself here. I don't bite either...Hard anyway. XD

Hey Veronica, I'm the Butterfly. Nice of you to join us here. You'll find lots flavors to suit your RP needs, or you can make one of your own. Also, most of us are not earth based life forms. Some of us are just assholes, which is a race of its own, really...

Welcome to Iwaku.