Ohh hay.

L

Lorbel

Original poster
I've been looking for a roleplaying site forever! I used to roleplay a lot a couple of years ago and have really been missing it. I can see there are a lot of different roleplays to join around here, so I'll be looking around for a couple of days before I try and join one.

Anyone have any pointers or suggestions?

And hello. :)

MiraMirror

She's baaaaaack~
Hello, lorbel, and welcome to the Iwaku. ^^
I'm Miru, the timid purple person. ;x
Let's see....If you want to maintain your sanity, you should avoid the Insanity Section. Trust me. =x
In all seriousness, have fun, and ask me any questions you might have. ^^

Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Welcome to the site.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
Why hello, hello and welcome to Iwaku!

Before I can recommend roleplays you might enjoy, how about telling us what kind of genre and plots you like? XD There really are a lot of them, and so many different kinds!

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
I think it's better if we start from scratch without any knowledge of who she is or what she likes and then just arbitrarily decide what will suit her.

I

Ike Sapphire

Original poster
Hello and welcome to the Iwaku my name is Shadow Ike as you can see and I am the leader of Silveriwng wolf pack, thinking about disbaning that to the Wolves of Iwaku soon. If you have any questions just ask and I might be able to help you.

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
I'd suggest looking at the writing challenges in the art & writing section to get warmed up. Other than that just look around and kick Asmodeus down the stairs.

L

Lorbel

Original poster
Thanks for the welcome, the site is turning out to be more active than I thought. I've noticed that a lot of roleplaying text-based sites are very quickly dying. So, good news then.

And as for the type of roleplays I enjoy; I suppose I like anything. If the roleplayers write well and it's an active thread with an interesting story-- I tend to get involved with any type of genre. Uhm, so long as it isn't based on books or movies.

My favorites are Fantasy and Sci-Fi, but I don't limit myself to 'em as I said.

If you have an RP going and you'd like another person involved, give me an idea of what the story is about and how many people are involved. Or I will poke through the large amount of threads myself, haha.

K

Kitti

Original poster
Hehehe, Iwaku's been around for over six years now. I'm not sure exactly how long but around in there...
Anyway, I'm a belated welcomer here it seems, but hi!
I'm Kitti, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have fun here.
If you have any questions, please ask!