おはようございますー

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emiko, I have BPD. It's not an easy life. Let me know if ever you need anything, please.

(Also, never Google the disorder unless you're okay with feeling like the living embodiment of Godzilla. Just a word of advice.)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you… but yeah I looked it up once and my self esteem plummeted past rock bottom. I have some really loyal friends if they're able to put up with my random panic attacks and crazy mood swings haha. but seriously, thank you.

I googled it for science. Now I feel better for learning something new. To learn is to better oneself, and to better understand others as well as what makes you tick. It's good for both planning to help or completely wreck a group of people. Never feel inadequate, my dears, for aren't we all? No matter how high we climb, there is always someone better than you. That is why mortals keep pushing for the perfection they cannot ever reach.

In any case, music, music, yes. I understand what you mean, since I have a tendency to like any sort of music that sounds remotely pleasing, and my playlists range from orchestratic arrangements (Bizet's L'Arlessiene Second Suite "Farandole") to DnB (Feint's Atlas).

Do you like Yoko Shimomura though? That is the big question.

-puts hand on your shoulder and sparkles- don't worry! There is nothing wrong with being an Otaku! >:)

(Yes, I know the meaning of otaku.)

Addiction can be a wonderful thing!! :D
Depending on the topic... (Thinking of Yuno here.)

Yo I saw this now and think you're really cool. ^•^ I'm interested in a mature rp, what kinda mature do you usually rp? xD

And all hail us god damned otakus! xD

... About addictions, don't we all know that one famous person we spend too much time/money on.

Welcome to Iwaku, music-lover and RPer. Hope you enjoy your stay and find some great stories to partake in ^^

Reactions: 2 people
Wow I did not expect you guys to be so friendly o.o Thank you for all the welcomes, now I'm really looking forward to being a part of this. I just hope tech support at my school doesn't block it like they did with my own RP forum.

@Einnen , Yes I love her compositions. Her and Nobou Uematsu are among my favorite musical composers of all time, (Dvorak being a not very close third) and I keep on pressing my orchestra instructor to let us play some of their works. (By the way I love Farandole)

@Seth Bloodmoon , Thank you~

@MiNaGi , uhmm I am really open to anything. I dislike mature role-plays that are solely based around sex though… like if there's gonna be sex at least make it part of a deeper story or something :P So besides mindless fornication I'll do whatever~ You could probably check out my profile thingie for more info

@Windstormugly , Thank you~ I'm sure I will

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I love plot in mature rps ~ I rarely do non-plot stuff, I'll check your profile right now and see where I can find something ^v^

Haha now that I look at it, I guess I don't really have much on there >.< sorry

Ah, well, I like the whole awkward character thing - especially to make both parts of the relationship nervous in the beginning, so that they'll take a while to become friends and stuff. What about your every day high school setting? Then we'll throw in some cool aspects for the sake of drama, like violent parents/siblings, ex boyfriends/girlfriends of the characters... stuff like that.

K, will write it right away. We'll rp in the forum, right? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.