1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Ohayou o/

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Iily, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What do you prefer to be called?
    Lily! My username is actually spelt with a capital I at the front though, so don't be confused :3

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
    Girl

How old are you?
    Hmmm I wonder.. ^^

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Yup.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
    Either one! I like group roleplays if they don't die. It's rather sad when it happens.

Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire?
    Staying inside is where it's at. I like being lazy :3

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?[/B]
    Nanobii - Sugar Rush (Laszlo Remix)
    It's like... A song that's kept me feeling peppy throughout the whole of my terrible last week. Love it ^^

---

I'm a little busy at the moment, but after a couple of days when the week starts I should be all ready to go! My resume is done for anyone that wants to check it out- but until then I'm going to be sticking to one or two casual groups for now ^^

2. Hiiiiii Lily! Welcome to the community!

3. I am in your care! Thanks for the welcome :3

4. Welcome to Iwaku ^^
    Hope you find some nice stories to partake in :3

5. Yay thanks! I've already found one that I'm looking into, but I can tell there'll be much more for me to choose for when I get some more time for myself. Thank you for the welcome ^^

6. salve lily! welcome to Iwaku! hope you enjoy your stay here with others just like you!

7. I'm sure I will! Thanks for the welcome :3

8. 初めましてー! I hope you have a great experience with us here at Iwaku. It's tons of fun, believe me (^.^)

9. Hehe thankies. I'm having a lot of fun already ^^

10. WELCOME TO IWAKU!

I'm October, knight and moderator of Iwaku!

Let us know if you need anything :)

11. Thanks! I'll be sure to annoy you if something comes up :3

12. Welcome to Iwaku, Lily!

13. Thank you for the welcome, Seth! ^^

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.