1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Ohayo!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by DionysiaDecoris, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, my name is Dionysia and I am a newbie to Iwaku! I was invited here earlier today (believe it or not) by a new friend of mine on another chat site. He mentioned this site and said that I would truly enjoy this community! I hope that stays true. Now then, I am assuming anyone reading this is expecting me to use the generic format that they have provided, however I would personally feel lazy if I did that. That is why I am going to introduce myself...differently!

I am a new writer, roleplayer, and person in general as far as intense literature goes. I have of course read, in fact I love reading and have a personal miniature library filled with a couple hundreds of titles, all various genres. however I have yet to delve into the utter depths of writing and would love to do so here, as I am in a technical college for Software Engineering. (I prefer not to talk about my college life as I come on these sites and such to get away from that stress.

One thing i am very excited to try is the One on One roleplaying. I love to get constructive criticism in any way, as I feel it forces me to improve, therefore helping me in the long run. My passions vary from Romance to Horror, and I am not usually one to do a sexual roleplay, however I could be persuaded into it. Not much freaks me out, other than maybe spiders, clustered holes, and needles. (The fear of clustered holes: Tryphophobia. Look it up, its real)

That is all I really think I need to say, as if you wish to get to know me better, you can ask the question yourself :p​

#1 DionysiaDecoris, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
  2. Dionysia, your friend is most definitely correct! You will enjoy this community and all its lovely people! Welcome to Iwaku and have lots of fun! ^o^

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to Iwaku, Dionysia!

• Like Like x 1
  4. HAIIIIIIIIII

• Like Like x 1
  5. What about Ohio?...
    They harvest potatoes there right?

Welcome to the site!
    Enjoy your time here!
    Happy roleplaying!
    *site promo**site promo**site promo**site promo**site promo*

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hiiii

7. How are youuuu ccc:

8. I am wonderfully wondrous! Yourself? :3

9. I'm not gonna lie. You are by far the smoothest transition I've seen from anyone I've brought to the site XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.