3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, slice of life, anti-hero stories, "you're our only hope", fandom non-canons, soft scifi, transhumanism, magical girls, horror, suspense / mystery, detective noir, fractured fairytales
Good morning! Nice to meet you all! :)

Let's make this short, as I tend to drag on and on sometimes, trying to make a point 10 sentences ago.

I'm RedWillow, call me Red if you want. I'm a nerd: I love j-anime, classic fantasy books, modern fantasy/scifi TV series (I'm a Netflix junkie, they oughta open a rehab centre soon), comic books (NOT Superman or Batman or any DC ..), knitting...

Currently, I'm reading a lot of Marvel comics. I love Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) so much, she is so, so amazing and perfect. Please look her up and read her run by Kelly Sue DeConnick, you wil not regret it.

I'm a feminist, some would say radical, depends on the circle. I'm an activist, mostly. Gotta fight for your rights kinda thing I guess :) I'm political but I don't have any affection towards any political parties at the moment. I'm engaged to a wonderful man, I have 2 cats (Arthur and Alchemy) that I adopted, and I speak French.

As for the bad things, I can be confrontational about things I don't agree with or that I don't think are fair. I do not remain silent in front of prejudice and cruelty. I have obsessive-compulsive behaviours, so I would prefer someone tell me off than support it until they no longer can and start to hate me lol. Seriously, if I get too intense - get the pepper spray :)

I hope I didn't scare anyone off by now, but I think honestly's the way to go when looking forward to meeting new people, especially new groups of players or single partners!

Cheers and I hope we get along!

captain-marvel-droids-1024x403.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I invited this one.

• Magic of tabs.
  • Seriously, tabs. As many as you like.

[tabs][tab=I am a tab]Magic of tabs.[/tab][tab=I am also a tab]Seriously, tabs. As many as you like.[/tab][/tabs]

I invited this one.

• Magic of tabs.
  • Seriously, tabs. As many as you like.

[tabs][tab=I am a tab]Magic of tabs.[/tab][tab=I am also a tab]Seriously, tabs. As many as you like.[/tab][/tabs]
That is quite amazing and I am definitely noting it down!

Yo what's up fellow human :P

Welcome to Iwaku...where magical stuff happens...ish

Make sure to read the rules and guidelines so that you don't accidentally fuck shit up :P :P

If you have any questions, you can always refer to the FAQ, ask in the Help Desk or just drag a Staff member or Community Volunteer into help you :P

ENJOY YOUR STAY <3

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy it here.
If you have any questions feel free to ask ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku,

I like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am Just a community volunteer, not full on staff. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I only work 5 hours a day, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on my life feel free to look at it and see where I am. I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

Most important rule, respect the staff and here it is most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark. Disney.Triplet

Thank you for the kind words everyone! I'm glad to be here and pretty excited to start exploring :)

Just the sheer variety of roleplay ideas feels pretty exciting and is making the hamster run in my mind!!

"i~whack~you"--wait!!

Just wait. Don't go all aggro on me. please. It means Welcome in rabbit.

But now that you are a bunny you will see that what I hold in my hand is not pepperspray. No, it is a unicorn. A mini one. ~shakes the mini-unicorn vigorously~ And now it is a mini unicorn throwing up--

~Rainbows to the face!!~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
"i~whack~you"--wait!!

Just wait. Don't go all aggro on me. please. It means Welcome in rabbit.

But now that you are a bunny you will see that what I hold in my hand is not pepperspray. No, it is a unicorn. A mini one. ~shakes the mini-unicorn vigorously~ And now it is a mini unicorn throwing up--

~Rainbows to the face!!~

1- Ruby Rose is my spirit animal, she is gorgeous and amazing

2- This made me laugh xD Thank you and hope to see you around! :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Ohayo, Red-chan! Hope you enjoy your stay on Iwaku! I haven't been on all that much, due to life things, but I hope you get a lot of free time to spend sneaking down the halls of Iwaku, it's quite a big place. Until next we speak!

Ohayo, Red-chan! Hope you enjoy your stay on Iwaku! I haven't been on all that much, due to life things, but I hope you get a lot of free time to spend sneaking down the halls of Iwaku, it's quite a big place. Until next we speak!
Thanks!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.