Ohaithur!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by glacialmoonlight, Jul 2, 2011.

1. GREETINGS!

there is a new dawn to every day...

Why hello there!

Feel free to call me Twinkie; it's a name that I've been dragging around a couple of forums now, so anything else would throw me off slightly (but hey, I'm open to new things, so if you got something else, go ahead throw me a curveball.)

I've been RP-ing for about three years now, though this past year has been relatively unproductive. (So I suppose that puts me back to two years of RP experience, haha.) I know of Iwaku from Jack Shade - (Who is that again? ... yes, I've been creeping your threads. The newb be laying out some groundwork, eh? ;D) and after being real lazy all year hitting a writer's block most of this year, I thought it might do me some good to start off fresh, at a different site, with new people to meet and write with.

But yeah - nice to meet you, hope to see you around!

2. Welcome to the site, Twinkie. Any friend of Jack shade, whoever that is,is a friend of ours! Hope you enjoy iwaku and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

3. Hi there and welcome! :D Always fun to have someone else who has no idea who Jack Shade is!

4. Why thank you both for your warm welcomes :)

And you know, I think I may have figured out who Jack Shade really is after all...

I've thought about it long and hard, and the answer is clear.

He's your mom.

BOWCHIKABOWOW.

;D

But yeah, can't wait to start signing up for RP's ~ ! I'm probably going to attempt and start one soon too - Just need the details ironed out, then I'll be ready to post it. ;)

5. Who's Jack Shade?
    But welcome to Iwaku! Lovely to have you!

6. Jack Shade was my best creation ever. He's so elusive, only I know who Jack is.

Anyways welcome to the forum, Person with an Arctic themed name.

7. Oic what you did thar.

But yeah, thanks again for the welcomes! Friendly-a-plenty here. :)

8. I shall call you Alison.

9. I like the name Twinkie. :3 Hey I'm BoredAsUsual. You can call me Bored though most people call me Bau on here. Why? I have no idea. Hopefully I see you around in some of the rps. You sound fun. :D

10. Hey Allison, nice to meet you/. I like your name. If you've got any problems, just let me know. As a member with no responsibilities or power, I can help you in almost no meaningful way whatsoever. :)

Welcome to Iwaku.