Ohaithar 8D

B

Bee

Original poster
OHAYO MINNA! -wave wave- Anyways, hey everyone. This is Bianca. Everyone calls me either Bee or Bibi or some random thing that they have made up. (You can make one up, but I has to have approval of it! -w-) I was born twenty years ago on February 23rd. I despise working but I have to so I can try to be on as much as possible to chat and to roleplay with everyone! I am pretty much a cool person to hang out with and will be nice to those who are nice back. You can ask Cyanide if you don't believe me. I am not as hyper as my friend over there is but there are times where I am super hyper and there are times where I can get very depressed. BUT! If you wanna ask questions, show love, or even say hai, Ill be here!

P.S. I has a tumblr if anyone wants it and and I like making stuff pretty.
P.S.S. I've been roleplaying for about eleven to twelve years now so I think I should know what I am doing with this xD

Bee

I FUCKING LOVE YOU MOTHER/AUNTY/SISTER/DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO IWAKU.
-throws confetti and candy and knives into the air.-
I hope you enjoy it here.<3 Everyone is so nice and awesome. c:
Also.
MY BURFDAY IS FEBRUARY 24TH D:<
GET AWAY FROM MINE. -pushes at the 23rd.-

p.s.
red hair is amazing -gawks at the avie.-

Hi beeee! :D Welcome to the site! I guess I dun have to throw the roleplay 101 guide at you. >:D Yaaay!

Welcome to the forum!

<font face="century gothic" size="2" color="#444444">Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I think I'll love it here. -nod nod-

OMG PISCES BUDDIE -huggles her as she is somewhat pushed away.-

And and ty, I love red-haired people too, I dunno what it is about them but they are hot. u//u

ALSO....WHERE DID YOU GET THAT AWESOME PICTURE FROM DIANA!?!?! It's so badass. Lol.

Hi there, Bibi! Welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you.

Everything here has fairly self-explanatory titles, but if you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask.
We're more than happy to help.

I STOLE IT FROM THE INTERNET! >:D

I was doing a google search for "autumn goddess" and found the pic! XD Perfect theme for the fall season!

Hi Bee! Saw you in chat and came to say hi here. I'm Ozzie, and welcome to the site!

Hello, bee. Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October *Bows deeply* at your service!

I also despise working.

Hope you enjoy the site and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hello, Bee.
Welcome!
-Throws dramatic party.-
Wooo~
I'm new here as well, so if you need anything please feel free to ask me at anytime or even add me as a friend.
We 'newbies' need to stick together, ne?
<3
Haha.