Ohaio~

S

Script_Kiddie

Original poster
Hi, it's nice to meet you; my friend TheGrimBunny introduced me to the site, and it looks pretty good so far. I'm 17 (almost legal) with my server's license already on the way, and my birthday is... exactly two weeks from now! Sweet! It's nice to meet you, and I was looking forward to using this opportunity to actually (finally) write down all these crazy characters that keep popping up in my head. One day I want to be a game developer, so they'll hopefully star in something you can actually interact with, but for now I'm just going to have to play as them right? I've got three so far and they'd be happy to meet you; (except maybe Li, who gets cranky when he gets pulled away from his games :P) I'll fill out my profile later, but for now it's great to meet you guys and I hope I can have a lot of fun here :)

Welcome, Liho! Welcome! To get started you should probably fill out your roleplayers' resume first, even though you might have been informed already. ALSO. You ARE SOMEBODY'S PAWN SO DEAL WITH IT >:D

Greetings, Script!
Welcome to Iwaku!! Nice to have you with us.

If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks guys, and haha Grim I figured out how to change my title :P it's great to be here and I'm looking forward to some good roleplays. I just filled out my profile if anyone's interested, but I still need to grab an old sample... meh; I'll do it later. Nice meeting you guys ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku and its nice to have you here!

My name is Tetsuri and I introduce to you some Jump-In Role Plays!

There you can join in on some great rp. No sign up required, just pick a thread and write!

I also introduce a great place of learning, The Academy. There are great activities there and it introduces a metor program. You can get help with anyhing roleplay related!

enjoy your time here and have fun! =D

Bunners sent you here? Awww yeah, RL influences!

Welcome to Iwaku, Kid. My name is Iliana and it's a pleasure to have you here! If there is anything you need, let me know and I'll probably whine about doing it, but I'll do it anyway.

THOUGHT THAT COUNTS. >:[

I've referred so many people here already! =D And for that, I require a pat on the head, Iliana~ hahah just kidding. Still. FEEL THE POWER OF PESTERING PEOPLE TIL THRY JOIN! >:D

LIHO-SANS.
WELCOME TO IWAKU.

DON'T BURN STUFF DOWN, KAY?
kay.

oh and
HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY
dont go doin bad stuff now. -wags finger.-

or do.

but.

carry a grizzly bear at all times.
:D

enjoy.

And watch as the world burns and we shall watch and sip tea! >:D
Anyways! Welcome to Iwaku! ^^
This site is pretty ballin' with so much to do and so many people to meet.
There are plenty of roleplays to go around and even make up your own to get people to join in on the fun!