Ohai

Hey there.
'S been a while, hasn't it?

I'm still around.

The funny thing is that Jack seems to not pay much attention to old friends who never left

Ohai Xindaris. Good to see you again. And who's this "Jack" that you speak of? Haven't heard of anyone on the forum named Jack. Certainly no Jack Shade. That'd be a silly name.

Ms. Moogle Queen, I was merely stating that even the tattered threads have been burned. Perhaps we've grown to not need the guild?

L....L....LYCAN!

*CRIES* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE AGAIN! I MISSED YOUILOVEYOUYOU'RETHEBESTINTHEWORLDIMISSEDYOUWHYDIDYOULEAVEMEALLALONE?!

RAFFLEGRAPPLAFRAGGLE *COLLAPSES FOAMING AT THE MOUTH*

Heh, whooooa. Welcome back. I'm a newbie of 6 months. Hope you enjoy catching up with old friends.

The funny thing is that Jack seems to not pay much attention to old friends who never left

o.o I don't have your skype information...otherwise we'd talk a lot more. Last I remember you were paranoid about giving out your info, mate. Plus you're never in the same rp as me

But we go back...way back...gaiaonline back.

I was a friggin teenager.

That's just trippy.

...gaiaonline you say? I have/had one x.x

Thank you for all the warm welcomings! *hugs TK* Don't worry, I won't be leaving anytime soon. And Elyd, glad to see some new faces around!

*looks around nervously*

Ok, I sort of feel out of place and intimidated since you guys already know each other.

WHAT DO I CARE.

PLEASED TO MEET YOU, LYCAN QUEEN!!

I really need to get into one of those Iwakuworld rp or any of Asmo's so highly rated rp's. And meet you all as rp partners. Thing is, by the time my rp dish has space, most threads are quite hard to catch up with. Yeah, I'm still new here anyways.

Slow, Selenite is slow.
See you around...!

Awwwwe very pleased to meet you Selenite! I've got a few rp ideas bubbling around in my head, and you're certainly free to join any of them! And Asmo rps are often in high demand, so don't feel bad if you don't get into one.

And oh Gaia, I remember that place. I had a good time there, but for rps, places like here are way more preferable. Plus in order to get some of the really cool stuff you need to pay actual money, which is fail. D< *rolls up a newspaper as she looks to Jack Shade and Xindaris* Hey! Don't make me use this.

Best listen to her, Xin.

I hear outdated news smarts the worst.

I got a rolled up newspaper and I'm not afraid to use it! *growls and rampages around*

Hi there Lycan Queen and Zeon! Heard a few things about you from some of the regulars (good things, I swear!)

I'm an Ozzie. Been here a little over four months myself! I think we shall get along juuuust fiiiine. >:]

I am Satrina, a newbie as well. Welcome Back

Hey there Ozzie and Satrina!

@Ozzie: Four months now? So you haven't heard of the ritualistic sacrifices yet? :3

@Satrina: We were all new at one point or another, and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

@ozzie: People remember me? This is surprising, by my own admission I was quite the lurker. But hello to you to, since you mentioned me.

Of course I have heard of them, Lycan! I was required to perform them upon being inducted into staff. :3

Zeon: I have heard less about you than your counterpart, but your name has come up more than once!

You probably heard less about Zeon because he's really a ninja.

...and I'm a pirate.

IS YOUR MIND BLOWN???

tumblr_ldz2e5fN4d1qd17xlo1_400.jpg