Ohai oAo /

• Thread starter ™ T A K E N O B U
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I know you (I think)! You don't know me because I never joined RPN but a while ago a member was asking about editing the accordion and my research lead to your shop :D You had some pretty coding designs (also that color pallette generator you linked is very handy; I kind of abuse it to find colors for my characters' dialogue)♡ I'm currently playing around with BBCode and CSS properties myself but if you have questions I know someone or two with a handy guide in the Testing Chambers :3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey I know you (I think)! You don't know me because I never joined RPN but a while ago a member was asking about editing the accordion and my research lead to your shop :D You had some pretty coding designs (also that color pallette generator you linked is very handy; I kind of abuse it to find colors for my characters' dialogue)♡ I'm currently playing around with BBCode and CSS properties myself but if you have questions I know someone or two with a handy guide in the Testing Chambers :3

Any and all resources would be most helpful. I never officially learned css, so this css style bbcode is a bit more complicated for me. I'm glad to see some of my work was recognized though! I hope I'll see you in the forums too!

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Tada: CODING HELL

And this: Playground

Surprisingly once you begin recognising the properties it becomes less complicated :3 But if you have any further questions or suddenly have a code explosion I'm familiar enough with it to help =^.^=

• Love
Hallo crit! :D Welcome aboard!

Reactions: ™ T A K E N O B U
Welcome!
interesting roleplays are best roleplays :P

YUUUUUUKIIIIIIIII! Long time no see! How ya beeeen? You remember your ole atomic friend, ja?

YUUUUUUKIIIIIIIII! Long time no see! How ya beeeen? You remember your ole atomic friend, ja?
EYYY...
Wait... Depends.
eAe
Atom atomic? Zero atomic? Or... uh...
I need hint.

Atom Atom! But only once.

Gotcha! I'm good at this.

How have you been?

Busy busy
Also picked up a new hobby hehehehehehhe
Workin lots mostly, trying to make a livin in this jacked up place I call home mainly. Yourself?

Roughly the same. Working hard to make a living. Trying not to strangle roommates. Trying to not destroy my apartment in a fit of rage. xD
School starts back up in a couple weeks and I'm glad I only attend classes two times out of the week. I can work the other days, and FINALLY won't be broke for once. xD

*late sunny is late*

Hia, and welcome! Good to have you on here. <3

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku @CRiTiCAL ERR0R

Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Being an experienced roleplayer, I am sure you'll find others just like you to roleplay with. The diversity here is a lot. You'll definetely be able to roleplay the way you want here.

Glad to have you on board, nonetheless.

Welcome to Iwaku @CRiTiCAL ERR0R

Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Being an experienced roleplayer, I am sure you'll find others just like you to roleplay with. The diversity here is a lot. You'll definetely be able to roleplay the way you want here.

Glad to have you on board, nonetheless.
Thank you for the greeting! I'm hoping my life will chill the fuck down long enough for me to actually rp. XD

I love your signature gif btw. >w<

Thank you for the greeting! I'm hoping my life will chill the fuck down long enough for me to actually rp. XD

I love your signature gif btw. >w<
Haha lol yeah. That was one of the most funniest scenes in the anime. Glad you like it.

Haha lol yeah. That was one of the most funniest scenes in the anime. Glad you like it.
I need to finish that anime. ;;A;; I have a list of anime I haven't gotten around to finishing. Hopefully I'll have more time on my hands soon.

I need to finish that anime. ;;A;; I have a list of anime I haven't gotten around to finishing. Hopefully I'll have more time on my hands soon.
Watch it for comedic relief. I mean it is one of the most hilarious animes I've ever watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.