Oh! Why, hello there.

A

Aequitas

Original poster
The name's Aequitas - my username, anyway. I have been roleplaying on and off for about nine years now, though I am just recently getting back into it after a long break. Fantasy is my favorite but I'm flexible, if the plot and characters are interesting but the genre is out of my comfort zone I'll still give it a shot. Oh, and.. I operate entirely from my phone as I currently have no computer. Anywhooo, hoping to meet some fantastic people and enjoy some roleplay. <3

Welcome to iwaku Aaquitas :3 Hope you enjoy your stay here and get a lot of funny roleplays soon ^^

Here's some links for you if you have a hard time finding your way around :)

If you want to find one x one partners then you go to one x one requests and start searching there by either posting a new topic where you ask after partners or by answering on others requests ;)
If you are into mature roleplays then you first have to ask permission to get into your specific mature area (All over 18 joins 18+ and all under 18 joins the other one) And once an admin have accepted you into the group then you can go to the roleplay section of the mature are. (If you don't like mature roleplays then you don't have to be there ofc.)
For group rps there are
modern, fantasy and sci-fi sign ups, where you can either post your idea or read others ideas and join in.
You can also jump into an rp in the
jump in section or do your own jump in roleplay, no bio is required if the GM hasn't said anything else.
And at last, in roleplay talk you can discuss a idea you have and see if someone is interested before you post it in the modern, fantasy or sci-fi section.

Also we have a general chat where you can chat a lot :) And you can join groups to find people that share the same interest as you ;)

Hope you find your way around on iwaku and if you have any questions about the site then it's just to ask in thecommunity hub or an admin (people with blue usernames) ^^

Oh and this can be good to read if you haven't already :3

Thank you very much! I'll be looking into everything you linked for me. <3

Welcome! I'm fairly new here but you get used to the site quite easily~!

Why hello there! That's my favorite greeting ^^
Whoa, so much experience in the RP field! Nice!

I'm that one person you'll probably see around here greeting new people often, or posting around. But I'm also a source of help if you require it!
You'll meet some cool people and have fun here surely. I can tell ^^

Welcome to the community, Aequitas! I guess I'm a little late because I see you have been greeting some newbies as well! You go!

Enjoy yourself on the forums!