Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
It depends if I remember this site, if I remember maybe 5 hours if lucky.
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
tooo many to say
I'm Lilly but uh, My real name is Hannah. I am 22 and I've been a writer for a while now but I usually keep my stories to myself because I am someone who has horrible Anxiety and Depression and well hahaha, it's sometimes a battle to fight.

I do love to write: Poems, Songs,Stories, characters and their backgrounds and everything about them, parodies of songs, raps, Roleplays (which are like stories to me)

I do love Fantasy and um Sci-fi, I like other things but those two are my main go-tos for roleplays and stories because I like to um... "Escape the real world."

If you wish to know more I guess just talk, ask, whatever.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Heeeeey you made it! If fantasy and sci-fi are your favorites then I can say you'll enjoy it here. Those two tend to be the most abundant genres on the site. I hope you find everything you're looking for with your time here. :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Lilly! Anxiety's a big problem of mine as well, I know how that feels and how troublesome it can be. If you ever want to chat, feel free to hit me up.

Anyway, we've got plenty of sci fi and fantasy roleplays to choose from. I wish you luck, and offer you this cookie. Have fun!

Welcome to iwaku Lily! No need for anxiety. This is a very caring and friendly group here. We are all growing and developing as writers and there are people of all levels of skill here. I love poetry as well, something about using structure and rhyme to say things makes me smile inside. ANYWAY...settle in and let us know if you have any questions, we are always glad to help! Most importantly...HAVE FUN!!

Welcome aboard, Lilly! Glad you decided to join us! Happy roleplaying!