Oh, uhm..Hey. -Flails-

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luna Rossa

Original poster
Why helllooooo fellow iwaku's!

Super new to this website, as is everyone else in this forum so.. nothing special there! But, oh well! Howdy C: I've never writen on forums or role played on a website such as this, so welcome to taking my forum virginity! I typically use IMVU, so please excuse any confusion I may have. I'm looking to find multiple RP's here, and am hoping to feel at home and welcomed unlike some other places I've tried whom judge harshly and leave most people out. Cruel world, ladies and gents xD Not sure what else to say except that I'm absolutely stoked to be here and to get started!

Why helllooooo fellow iwaku's!

Super new to this website, as is everyone else in this forum so.. nothing special there! But, oh well! Howdy C: I've never writen on forums or role played on a website such as this, so welcome to taking my forum virginity! I typically use IMVU, so please excuse any confusion I may have. I'm looking to find multiple RP's here, and am hoping to feel at home and welcomed unlike some other places I've tried whom judge harshly and leave most people out. Cruel world, ladies and gents xD Not sure what else to say except that I'm absolutely stoked to be here and to get started!
Well thats Awsome have fun with that

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hello welcome to Iwaku hope you have fun and make lots of friends!!<3
*hugs *
If your up with RP'ing with a girl just hit me up ^w^

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku, I am sure you won't have any issues fitting right in. Everyone here is friendly including the staff members! Hope to see you around~

• Thank You
I'M NOT FRIENDLY I'M MEAN! D:

>> *Whispers* Welcome to the site, Luna!

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Hey! Welcome to Iwaku. Looking forward to RPing with you.

• Thank You
Welcome Luna ^^ to the other side of the Fence..
Be aware and well prepared of the Walkers, the flying shops and other stuff xD

Don't let your guard down..:)
Plenty role plays anyways in Jump in section, Mature area etc

Don't get lost! ._.

Tiger power!! Yoosh ~

• Thank You
Welcome to the site! If you have any questions don't be shy to ask me or any of the staffies.

• Thank You
Hello welcome to Iwaku hope you have fun and make lots of friends!!<3
*hugs *
If your up with RP'ing with a girl just hit me up ^w^
Thank you so much! I hope so too ♥ -Chuckles and hugs back tightly- I absolutely am up for RP! I'll shoot you a message ^-^

Agh, replying to everyone is taking a while, so i'll just write in general. Thank you everyone for your sweet welcomings! I truly appreciate it ♥ I hope to see you all around as well and possibly RP with some of you c: Take care ^-^ -Group hugs everyone-

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku Luna ^-^
Your name reminds me of the moon quite a bit, I like your name, I like the moon too. Therefore I like you??
Ignore the ramble in the sentence above this, have fun RPing with us Iwakuians..? Forum junkies? Etc, etc.
I wish you the best of luck with finding an RP you lke

Status
Not open for further replies.