Oh, the places you'll go... (F x M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JadedWaifu

Original poster
Oi! I am back once more, ready to get my main character up and running again. Once again, realize I only put this in the Red Star category because I want us to be free to use vulgar language and I'm very much into gore / horror. However, I am not looking to ERP. Sexual refrences, jokes, conversations, yada yada... those can all be brought up, talked about and even implied, but as far as writing out the sexual activities it doesn't really peek my interest OR keep it. As the title suggests my lady is seeking a male companion. I really wanna tell a tragic love story, the more suspensful the better, but I also love light moments of humor. I usually try and play the more whimsical and optomostic characters, so of course your character should compliament mine in some way. Anywho, I'll keep this short and simple as I don't wanna talk your head off just yet ~

What I need in an RP partner:

• Literacy!! (Spelling mistakes are ok, punctuation mistakes are fine. Trust me I know nothing of punctuation. Just don't make it an excessive thing, please!)

• Para or multi-para (I can NOT do one liners. At the most give me 3-4 well constructed sentences. Just know I'll be writing 3-4 paragraphs minimum.)

• Be creative! (We gotta have fun right? Please, feel free to discuss with me any ideas you have, my brain hurts trying to think of everything and I'll likely lose interest if I'm always leading.)

RP's I'm interested in:
• Romance (I'll say it again, let's refrain from ERP)
•Action/ Adventure
•Slice of Life (w/ an added genre please dear gawd, if not it can get boring quick)
•Horror / Gore
•School Life
•Magical Girls
•Mystery
•Sci-Fi
•post apocalyptic
•supernatural

My characters information can be found at this link:

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/maura-akiko.12119/

Also, please be ok with playing more than one character. I'd like this to be ongoing ~ I hope I didn't leave anything out ^^ Feel free to reply to this thread or if you're bold enough, SHOOT ME A MESSAGE! Hope to hear from ya real soon ^^

*pokes back*

Reactions: JadedWaifu
Alriiiiiiiight :bananaman:

3127j7k.gif

I'll send you the real link to the FULL character info then, if you think you're up for it? ~hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cerulean
Status
Not open for further replies.