Oh oh oh oh oh~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daigneault

Original poster
*The surrounding darkness is suddenly pierced with a laugh, followed by a great light from above, lighting a cloaked figure who back-flip grandly before landing gracefully right before it's audience with a great smile beneath the cowl.*

Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I am Daigneault, pronounced DEIGN-OH and am pleased to finally find my place among you all. I shall not waste you precious time by telling you where I live, but will tell you this; I love to roleplay and am partial to all genres, providing the right plot and company. I come here seeking engaging roleplays and productive and mentally as well as emotionally profitable friendships and I hope to find them here!

Now, I am an adult and prefer to play in the darker range of settings and emotions, but that does not mean that lighter roleplays and those of you that are younger don't have a place in some of my plots, so always feel free to ask me to play, whoever you are. I only despise jerks and elitism, the rest if free to stay and go as they please!

I do ask one thing, we must all have fun! And with so, I leave you to do as you please, tata!

*That said, the figure vanishes into the ambient darkness, the stage light gone as suddenly as it appeared. You only perceive rapid steps going away...*

*takes a bow* Many greetings and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here! :3

Hallo there Daigneault! O__O What a name! Welcome to the community! <3

It's my mother's maiden name, so I thought I'll do an homage. :)

Welcome to iwaku hope you have fun and make lots of friends :3
Maybe we can RP sometime ^.^

You sir, I hope to meet again in one of the RP. Take my welcome and have a lot of fun.

Why do you disappear before you give people a chance say hi. SO SELFISH.

Pfft, that was my stunt double, you think I can backflip like that? Puh-lease! >_>

A stunt double is close enough to a clone...

*grabs a knife and fork and pursues the double*

"Uhmmm .. E-excuse me .. Sir!
I -I th-hink you forgot this" says the tiny girl with trembling fingers she hands you the keys to the door. Even with the darkness surrounding Us, I can tell you are taller than me to!
Why is everyone taller than me ?! *~ flatters hands~
* lights up a candle so I see your face*

Hello there.. Stranger with a cool name. Please enjoy your stay.;)
Do join me in RP .. Sometime * offers a packet of Oreo biscuits trying to persuade you*

Aah, thank you kindly~!
Madam or Miss will do just fine, as well ;)!

I shall do that once I wake up a little more, thank you for the oreos earlier :3!

You fancy people with your French surnames and most of you being from Quebec or Manitoba. So anyway, helloooooooo.

*Is indeed from Quebec*

Hi and thank you for passing by!

Quick question- were those ohs meant to be read to the tune of Bad Romance? Every time I see this thread's title appear I get the intro running through my head. XD

Oh, and welcome to the site. Your name is indeed awesome. O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.