Oh noes! No More Questions Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chainedfiction

Original poster
I went to the roleplay help thread to ask a question regarding mature content and found out all of those question threads were locked. What happened? Where do I ask my simple questions now? D:

You can create a new thread for your roleplay related questions in the roleplay help section :D

But but the questions were so simple... Why are those threads locked? Did somebody do something wrong? I wanna know... ;^;

I have no idea why they were locked o.O They were useful and I never saw anyone misusing them, so to me it seems odd that they've been locked. But considering the changes iwaku is going through at the moment, it might have something to do with those, that they're planning something new for those areas. One can always hope :D All I know is that it seems to have happened around the same time when the creative challenge forum became merged with the gallery, world building and roleplay institution.

@Diana explain it!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I went to the roleplay help thread to ask a question regarding mature content and found out all of those question threads were locked. What happened? Where do I ask my simple questions now? D:

Those were locked because people are more likely to get an answer for their question if they post up a topic of their own. That way lots of people also can get many answers from many perspectives and people's questions won't get lost in a giant thread!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.