Oh no, another one?

N

Nyarme

Original poster
Hi, hi! The name's Nyarme. I'm awful at these things...

I've been roleplaying for about, eh, 8 years now? Off and on more than I would like to admit, but life is life. I've finally reached a point where I've learned to balance RL with fun, and so I've decided to try and settle down on a site. It's been a long journey, but I really like the layout of this place, and it seems super great, so I'm eager to see where this goes!

I've already filled out most of my resume, (Can't tell you how much I appreciate that being a thing!) so I've got a general sense of the stuff I like down. I'm especially drawn to fantasy, sci-fi, or action. I'll be lurking around the forums for stuff I'm interested in. But please, feel free to send me a PM, too, for RP or just to talk. I consider myself friendly, and am more than open to a chat!

Um, other than that...I'm a bit of a nerd, so I'll probably slap someone in the face with references from LotR, Star Wars, Transformers, the MCU, etc. You have been warned!

Excited to see what happens here!

Welcome! I'm glad you found us. :) I love iwaku and I'm sure you will too! If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm a nerd too and love references (subtle and not so subtle) so don't hold back! lol

Welcome to Iwaku Nyarme! I was in almost exactly the same place as you a few years ago when I joined, though my role playing years are a lot more. Still, I'd taken a pretty long hiatus from writing and went looking for a friendly and organized place to settle in and let my creative muse fly free. This is such an awesome place to let that happen! There are community wide events, lots of different people from all over the world, and there's always something new right around the corner. I love it here and I'm sure you will too!!

If you have any questions, please ask. we are happy to help in any way we can while you get settled in. Most importantly though...HAVE FUN!!

Welcome to Iwaku, @Nyarme! Hopefully, you'll enjoy Iwaku as much as I have since I came to the site a few days ago. While I may not have any stories currently going, the people here are fantastic and hope that you enjoy your time here, too!

Good luck to you! ♥

Just another person here to extend my welcome and assistance if you have any questions. :D Welcome to Iwaku.