Oh, no! Another newbie roleplayer?!

K

Kitsumi

Original poster
Hello, there!
My name's Kitsumi, but feel free to call me Kitty, or Sumi, if you wish. Just not Kit, please! I've been a roleplayer for well over three years, probably closer to five, so I'm pretty experienced at this ;) I even used to roleplay on our home computer with my little sister, just because I wasn't allowed online for more than half an hour at a time, and I wanted to keep roleplaying. I've written character bios that are three pages long, and roleplay posts that are ten. xD Of course, this is only when I've been really inspired, so don't expect that long of posts from me for the most part!
Anyways, I'm a friendly person, and very eager to start roleplaying! So go ahead, feel free to shoot me a message either saying hi or inviting me to a roleplay. Or, if you want to know more about me, go ahead and contact me. I'm always open to chat :)

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Sumi.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you. ;p

I'm happy to hear that you're excited and I'm sure you'll want to jump right in! The sections are fairly self-explanatory, but you can sign up for group roleplays in the OOC and Signup section. There are also places here to request one on one roleplays.

When you're not roleplaying, General section is a great place to talk about things and the chatbox is almost always littered with people.

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask~

Ah, looks like I'll be going by Sumi on here :P How can I compete for a nickname with a mod? D:

Haha thanks for the warm welcome :) I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy being here :)

welcome :D
Three pages o.O Ten pages O.o
holy CHIT :o you must be a God
*bows to the almighty Kitty*

Aha thanks xD
I'm no God, but I do roleplay one rather well ;P
No, I'm actually an aspiring author. To me, roleplaying is like writing a story, or part of one, so I kinda go all out :P

Hallo Sumi! :D Welcome to the site!

See this cookie? >>:cookie: It is for you. Take it. =) Welcome to Iwaku!​

Yay, more nice people! Thanks everyone :) *noms on cookie* Especially you Cerulean! *makes mental note to worship cookie-giver for as long as I live* xD

xD I like you, Sumi. Can't wait to rp with ya!

Aha, thanks! I like you too <3 I can't wait either! I'm up for any plots, so if you ever have an idea, just shoot me a pm or somethin' :)

Hi Kitty, I'm Terra. :) Welcome to Iwaku. It seems Cerulean beat me to giving out the cookies. Damn. Oh well.
Yay! Another aspiring author! I've never gotten to ten pages long in one post...yet. Bio sheet's on the other hand... XD
I can hardly wait to RP with you at some point in the future.

Well thanks!
Good to know I'm not the only aspiring author here! Of course, since it is a roleplay site...I was fairly sure there would be at least one more :P
I'm always open for roleplaying! Especially now, since I'm trying to find something to occupy my time xD