Oh My Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis sighed and took his son, swapping with Jade and held his son to him in a loving hug and running his finger's through his son's hair. "It's okay, you are safe, you are safe bud, Daddy's got you" he said to him softly and started walking as Jade patted his back and wanting to get home before people started to try and talk to him.

Malia giggled. "Can you put me down, no Niall" she said as he threw her into the air. "No don't throw me into the air" she said to him laughing.

Jade sighed and got them into the house and locked the gate and took them all inside "Come on how about we order some dinner and watch a film eh?" She asked stroking her daughters hair gently and lovingly.

Niall laughed "But your laughing with me baby, come on don't be such a kill joy!" He said with a chuckle.

Louis sighed and made sure the gate was locked himself before going inside the house and sat down on the sofa and holding Jack against him and kissing his head and closed his eyes and trying to calm himself down from thinking he had lost his son. "Yeah that sounds great to me babe"

"Yeah but don't through me in the air again Niall, I am still hungover" Malia said to him and ran her finger's through his hair.

Jade let Yasmine run to her Dad and her Brother and she gave them a tight cuddle and she smiled a little at the three of them and she went over to them, kissed her fiancées forehead and kissed his lips "He's okay now baby he's safe" She cooed to him softly and trying to get him to calm down.

Niall chuckled and threw her onto the sofa "Lightweight!" He teased her with a chuckle.

Louis picked Yasmine up to his lap and gave her a kiss and cuddled both his kids and giving them both a kiss and looked at Jade as she kissed his forehead and he kissed her lips back. "I know he's safe, I know, I just thought I had lost him and then Eleanor would've killed me if that happened" he said and calming down.

Malia screamed as he threw her onto the sofa and she laughed as she made sure her dress was still on properly. "I am not a lightweight Niall James Horan!" she said to him laughing.

Jade sighed and ran a hand through his hair "Listen to me, stuff like this always happens to new parents okay baby, he's okay baby and he always will be because he's got the best Daddy in the world" She said and looked into his eyes as she said it.

"HA!" Niall retorted "Yes you so are baby, I'm sorry but you really bloody are!" He said with a chuckle.

Louis looked at her as she spoke to him and looking into her eyes and raised his eyebrow. "Jade babe, we aren't new parents, I know he is okay, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to worry from now on" he said and smiled. "Of course he has the best Daddy in the world"

Malia pouted and stood up on the sofa and chucked a pillow at him. "I am not a lightweight, I can handle my drink very well actually" she said to him. "Just because you can hold your drink longer, doesn't mean I'm a lightweight, leave your fiancée alone"

Jade sighed "Babe he's too, I think were still new parents if you ask me, I am anyway" She said and nodded "Mmm luckiest two kids in the world" She said gently and kissed his lips again.

"I'm Irish babe, of course I can" He said cheekily and crawled on top of her and started to kiss her lovingly.

Louis sighed. "I know he's two but, I guess we sort of are new parents still" he and smiled at her and looked at his two kids. "I'm lucky to honestly still be in their lives" he said and kissed Jade's lips back.

Malia looked at him. "I'm Niall Horan and I'm Irish, I can hold my drink better than you because I'm Irish" she mimicked him in an amazing Irish accent she had mastered since being with him and started laughing as he crawled on top of her and she had moved her legs so their were either side of him and him in the middle of her legs and she ran her bare feet down the back of his legs as she kissed him back lovingly, cupping his cheeks as she did.

Jade sighed but wasn't going to disagree "Your right, you are lucky to still have them in your life! Do you know how long it took me to convince Eleanor to keep you in Jack's life?" She asked him.

Niall smirked against her lips softly "If you ever mimic me again I will pin you down to the bed and make you so swore" He teased her with a sharp growl.

Louis nodded his head. "I know I am right and honestly so pleased and thankful that I am allowed in both my kids lives" he said and nodded. "I bet it did take you ages to convince Eleanor, she's stubborn"

Malia felt him smirk against her lips and she raised her eyebrow and pulled away from the kiss. "Did you just growl at me and say you'd pin me down on the bed and make me sore?" she asked him and scoffed. "I just mimicked you so well, that was the best Irish accent ever and I'm not even Irish" she said to him.

Jade sighed "Thanks baby, thanks for trying so hard to make sure I had my kid when I came out of prison, it means a lot to me" She teased "Yeah your welcome babe happy to do it" She said and gave him a playful slap on the head.

Niall whined and pouted at her "Baby it was suppose to be hot and sexy and you completely killed it! Now the moods gone!" He whined like a little kid.

Louis looked at her and pouted. "Babe I was getting to thanking for all of that if you had given me a chance to speak more before thanking yourself for me, I was getting to it and going to thank you"

Malia looked at him and rolled her eyes as she locked her legs around him. "For you the mood might have gone, you always complain that the mood has gone and whine like a little kid" she said to him and bit on his lower lip and gave it a tug with a smirk and growled playfully before letting his lower lip go.

Jade pouted back at him "No you where not going to, I know you well Tomlinson so don't try to sneak around me" She warned him and went into the kitchen to order some food.

Niall shook his head "Nuh uh, no baby you can't do that now, You killed the mood" He said with a playful pout and gave her nose a quick nuzzle.

Louis looked at her and sighed. "Jade I was going to Thankyou, I'm not trying to sneak around you, I was going to Thankyou for letting me still see Yasmine but I was also going to Thankyou for getting Eleanor to let me see my son and still have him"

Malia pouted back at him and looking into his blue eyes. "Niall" she wined to him before giggling as he nuzzled her nose and she scrunched it up a little like she always did and just stayed looking at his face with a smile as she rested her head back on a pillow and her legs on the back of his.

Jade sighed and just shook her head "Louis just leave it" She told him and called the Chinese take away that they liked the best and ordered their usual.

Niall chuckled and buried his face into the crook of her neck and placed gentle kisses across her skin.

Louis sighed as she told him to just leave it and kept his mouth shut about it and laid down on the sofa, keeping both his kids laying on top of him as he flicked through the Tv channels .

Malia let out a relaxed breath as he placed kisses along her skin and she closed her eyes as she ran her fingers through the back part of his hair that was his natural brunette colour.

Jade put the phone down and sat on the sofa and waited for the Chinese and once it arrived she brought the food in "Delivery guy tried to chat me up again, actually asked me on a date this time" She said and brought some plates out and plastic ones too for the kids.

Niall was just so relaxed as he placed the gentle kisses on her skin as she ran her hands through the back of his hair and he felt so content with her life.

Louis had moved his legs so that Jade could sit down and put on something she like before sitting up when the food arrived. "It's because you are beautiful babe" he said and got up and went to her and wrapped his arms lovingly around her waist. "Babe, you aren't mad at me are you?"

Malia had a smile on her lips as she felt Niall relax as well and she continued to play with his hair as he gave her skin gentle kisses and she looked at her ring glistening in the light. "To think we are engaged babe"

Jade rolled her eyes "He's just a creep honestly, probably gone home to have a wank" She said and shuddered and made a gagging sound before she then smiled happily as he wrapped his arms around her waist lovingly "Of course I'm not mad baby, I was only joking with you baby, of course you don't have to say thankyou for everything I do for you that would be bizarre! I love you and thats all that matters" She said gently and gave him a loving kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.