Oh My Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis smiled and kissed her head with a smile on his face. "You want to start planning the wedding now babe?" he asked her softly and nodded. "Well if you want to start planning it, then we can"

"Stop laughing Niall" Malia said and hit his chest playfully and pouted. "Stop being mean to your girlfriend, otherwise I'm not cooking you dinner" she said and flicked her long hair over her shoulder and walked away from him.

Jade smiled and nodded "I want to start now, I don't care about my bloody problems I just want to call you officially mine" She said gently and kissed her lovingly.

Niall laughed "I'll go out for dinner then!" He called back with a chuckle.

Louis looked at her and sighed. "Babe you don't have problems, you just don't trust me is all and i so badly want to call you mine as well, i do and just saying you are my wife, you are Mrs Tomlinson" he said and kissed her lips back lovingly. "I just don't want to go through with it all and then it go all wrong with trust"

Malia groaned at what he called back with and she laid herself across the whole sofa and flicked through the Tv. "Niall I'm bored" she whined to him and had pretty much recovered from her hangover.

Jade nodded in agreement "Nothing would be worse than getting married and it all going tits up" She admitted but shrugged "But baby I'm willing to try if you are, well go to a professional for the whole time that we are planning our wedding which will take easily a year if not more and by the time it comes around to the wedding and I still can't fully trust you then we will call it off okay?" She asked him softly and lovingly.

"Play the piano then" Niall said casually and sipped on a drink that he had made himself.

Louis nodded his head. "Exactly babe, getting married and then it going all wrong is the worst that can happen" he said and stroked her cheek with a smile and nodded at what she said. "Okay I think wee have a deal then babe, we can go to professionals the whole time we are planning our wedding and just take our time planning the wedding, hopefully you will start to trust me" he said and kissed her head.

Malia looked at him with what he casually said. "Play the piano?" she asked him. "I don't know if I'm in the mood to play the piano" she said. "What would I play anyway?"

Jade nodded and pressed her lips against his neck "Can't wait to marry you" She whispered lovingly.

Niall shrugged and grabbed one of his guitars and started playing a song that she knew and loved "Play with me?" He asked her softly.

Louis smiled and moved his neck to the side. "I can't wait to marry you as well babe, I really can't, to just be able to call you mine and say I have a beautiful wife" he said smiling.

Malia looked at him as he got his guitar and started playing the song she loved and thought about it, looking at the beautiful piano in the room and nodded her head. "Alright, if you insist" she said to him and got up from the sofa and went to the piano and ran her finger's over the keys and lifted her dress up and sat on the bench for the piano and started to play the piano part of the song with him.

Jade smiled happily and kissed his neck "MUMA DADA MUMA DADA" Yasmine was shouting as she ran around the garden looking for them.

Niall smiled at her but stopped playing after a while "Baby the piano doesn't sound quite right is it broken?" He asked her softly in a fake worried tone when actually hew knew exactly what was wrong with it.

Louis smiled happily before hearing Yasmine. "Princess, we are in your tree house baby, we haven't gone anywhere" he called to her and opened the tree house door for his daughter.

Malia furrowed her eyebrows as she played and a certain part didn't sound right and she shrugged. "I don't know" she said and got up from the stool and moved her hair out the way as she lifted the lid up and put the stand up so it'd stay open and looked inside and raised her eyebrow. "What's this doing in here" she said and furrowed her eyebrows. "Niall did you put this in there?" she asked as she got the ring box out.

Yasmine ran up the stairs and clung tightly onto her Dad "No Ack Ack" She said and was trying to tell him that she couldn't find her brother

Niall had a small smirk on his lips "I don't know baby open the box" He told her gently and put the guitar down and got ready to get down on one knee.

Louis sat up and wrapped his arms around Yasmine and furrowed his eyebrows. "Yasmien what do you mean no Jack? where has Jack gone?" he asked her softly and trying to not panic.

Malia looked at him as he had a small smirk on his lips and she looked back at the velvet box. "Eem I guess" she and opened up the boxes and a hand flew over her mouth as she saw a beautiful engagement ring inside. "Niall" she squeaked.

Yasmine shrugged "Nu nooo" She said and Jade's eyes widenened a little bit and she went outside and tried to keep calm, mainly for her fiancée and daughter "Jack, Jack baby where are you?" She called out to him yet no answer.

Niall grinned cheekily and got down on one knee "So what do you say baby? Will you marry me?" He asked her whilst beaming brightly up at her.

"What do you mean you don't know, Yasmine you were playing with him in his tree house weren't you?" Louis asked her and ran his finger's through his hair and going out the tree house. "Jack!" he called.

Malia looked at him and had happy tears fall down her cheeks and nodded her head. "Yeah Niall, yeah i'll marry you" she said and went to him and wrapped her arms lovingly around his neck.

Yasmine shook her head "Ook or ooo, gone" She struggled to get out and Jade sighed "Jack baby come on" She called around the house and checked every single room thoroughly and hurried outside "Found him yet?" She asked a little anxiously.

Niall lit up happily and spun her around excitedly "YOU WILL!" He almost screamed in happiness and in excitement.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows. "Baby I know you are still trying to make words and sentences but Daddy didn't under stand the parts before the gone" he said to her softly. "Try and say it again for Daddy" he asked her and shook his head as Jade come out. "No, Yasmine tried to say something but I didn't understand her"

Malia giggled and squealed as he spun her around and she laughed into his neck. "Yes baby i'll marry you, I said yes" she said laughing.

Yasmine looked at him confused and upset "Ook or ooo, gone" She said again and Jade giggled as he couldn't understand their daughter "Jack was looking for us and now he's gone" She said "Look baby we have a big garden! He must be here somewhere" She said gently before she saw the gate open and she ran out into the streets of London and looked around now in a slight panic and jogged down the streets calling his name.

Niall just couldn't believe it as he stared at her in complete shock as to the fact that he was engaged to her and he slipped the ring onto her finger and gave it a kiss "I love you" He chimed happily.

Louis looked at his daughter as she said it again. "Baby Daddy's sorry, don't get upset" he said softly to her and gave her head a kiss before sighing. "Babe I don't know where he has gone, he was playing with Yasmine in the tree house, in his tree house, if he wanted to find us, he could of called" he said with a sigh and followed after Jade and looked. "Jack!" he called himself.

Malia looked at him and couldn't help but laugh at his reaction and she grinned as he slipped the ring onto her finger and she cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips with a smile. "I love you too"

Jade was wearing just a small stroppy top and shorts, without any underwear or anything so when she ran past a guy, who said a sleazy comment she turned around and kneed him in the balls before her eyes landing on a woman with Jack looking for them and Jack was crying hysterically "Oh Jack" She said and scooped him up "Thankyou so so so much" She said and bounced him in her arms "Jack what happened baby?" She asked him softly.

Niall just kissed her all over her face and scooped her into her arms.

Louis ran his finger's through his hair and looking the way that Jade had gone and ran after her, Yasmine still on his hip and he let out a relaxing breath. "Jack" he said to him and cupped his cheeks. "Why did you go out of the gate Jack, you should of called for us, we were in the garden still, don't ever go out the gate again Jack, you nearly gave me a heart attack" he said to him and kissed his son's head.

Malia laughed as he kissed her all over the face and she squealed as he scooped her into his arms. "Niall" she said to him laughing.

Jack sniffled and reached out for his Daddy as he still cried "I-I-I-I-I'm so so so sorry!" He wailed and buried his face into the crook of his neck and wailed and sobbed. Jade took Yasmine into her arms and patted Louis on the back and got him to start walking home as people where looking and starting to recognise who he was.

"Yes baby?" He asked her with a chuckle and gently threw her into the air about and inch and then caught her again with a cheeky grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.