Oh My Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis smiled as she giggled against his lips and he ran his hands down her back and kissing her back deeply. "I love you too babe and so much" he said to her softly and rubbing her lower back.

Malia smiled at him. "Aww babe no I'm not, you are a loving and caring guy" she said and stroking his cheek with a smile and giggled as she kissed his lips back again lovingly.

Jade just relaxed as she kissed him back "Mmmh and I don't plan on ever moving" She said and ran her hands through his hair and tugged on it gently.

Niall pulled away and stroked her hair through his hands and gave her forehead a gentle and loving kiss.

Louis smiled as she kissed him back. "Then don't ever move babe, even if the kids want us to move" he said with a cheeky smile and moaned a little as she ran her finger's through his hair and tugged on it.

Malia smiled and stroked his cheek and giggled as her forehead was kissed. "Thank you for making me breakfast as well this morning babe, very nice of you and also being there when I was sick"

Jade giggled "Believe me I'm not going too" She said gently and kept on kissing him, its all she wanted to do then really was kiss him. She kept on running her hands through his hair and moved a bit as she laid on him.

Niall smiled happily "Aw baby you don't have to say thankyou" He cooed softly "I do it all because I love you so much" He said softly.

Louis laughed at what she said before he carried on kissing her with a smile on his lips and chuckled as she moved a bit. "Babe are you trying to get yourself comfortable or trying to get me turned on?" he asked her with a smile.

Malia smiled at him. "But I do babe" she said and giggling, cuddling into him with a smile on her face. "I love you so much too babe, you mean everything to me"

Jade giggled "Well I was just trying to get comfortable" She said and then moved and felt it hard already underneath her "But mmmmm hello there baby" She said with a giggle.

Niall smiled happily "Believe me baby your my everything too, I love you so much, your my whole world" He said gently.

Louis laughed at what she said. "Ohh you were trying to get comfortable, seemed like it babe but yes you also turned me on" he said and laughed at what she said with a giggle. "Oh babe you sure can make me laugh" he said smiling.

Malia grinned at him and gave his lips a loving peck. "I'll always be in your life babe, i don't ever want to leave you"

Jade smirked against his lips and started kissing down his jawline and up his neck "Mmm how can I make you laugh then baby?" She asked him softly.

Niall lit up happily "Good, Don't" He said and gave her a hard and passionate kiss.

Louis moved his neck so she could get to his and he chuckled. "You just make me laugh anyway babe, you always make me laugh and i love that you do make me laugh" he said smiling.

Malia smiled at him and cupped his cheeks and kissed him back in the hard and passionate kiss. "Hopefully in the future, i will end up Mrs Horan" she said against his lips with a smile.

Jade smirked against his skin and nibbled on it gently "Well as long as your not laughing at me" She told him and started to suck at the skin and leave a love bite as she ran her hands down into his boxers.

"Oh believe me baby you will be! Everything is ready for the future" He said cheekily and by that he meant the ring was in their piano waiting for her to play it.

Louis moaned a little as she nibbled on his skin. "I'm not laughing at you babe, I'm laughing with what you say" he said smiling and let her do what she wanted to him.

Malia raised her eyebrow with what he said and looked at him. "What do you mean by that Niall? everything is ready for the future?" she asked. "You have something going on, you said it in a cheeky way"

Jade kept on sucking and nibbling at the skin as she grabbed it and started to move her hand against it but keeping a keen ear out incase somebody came up the stairs.

Niall chuckled "You will just have to wait and see my gorgeous musician" He cooed softly and gave her a loving kiss.

Louis tried to keep quiet himself. "Babe, maybe we should save this for later, one of the kids could come up here" he breathed out to her.

Malia kept her eyebrow raised. "Niall" she whined to him. "Since when have you call me your gorgeous musician" she said but gave him the loving kiss back, melting into his lips against hers.

Jade didn't stop her hand movement as he spoke to her "Baby we would hear them anyway" She said "And I'm only doing this nothing more" She said gently and got faster.

"Its a new nickname that I'm starting to warm up to" He said with a small chuckle.

Louis looked at her and raised his eyebrow. "Mmm we would hear them I guess" he said and chuckled. "I know you are only doing this and like I said later, we can go the full way" he said grinning.

Malia pulled back from the kiss and raised her eyebrow. "Babe this is the first time you have called me that" she said to him. "Something is going on" she said to him and cupped his cheeks, studying his face.

Jade chuckled and unzipped his trousers and knew that if one of the kids came up he bells would go off because they where attached to the blackened out door. She stopped with her hand and started with her mouth.

"Baby" Niall said shaking his head laughing and just left it at that and her being completely clueless.

Louis shook his head with a laugh. "I can't believe you are doing this to me in our daughter's tree house" he said to her but tried to keep quiet and to not make any noise with what she was doing.

[^ might want to skip as it's in 1x1]

Malia pouted at him. "Niall baby what's going on?" she asked him pouting still and hated being clueless as to what was going on. "You aren't going to say a word are you?" she said to him.

Jade licked her lips after she swallowed it and she did his trousers back up and looked at him with a cheeky grin "Well at least we can say now thats we've almost done it in every single room in the house" She said with a giggle.

Niall shook his head with a chuckle "Not a single word" He said laughing and walked off idly.

Louis smiled and chuckled as he sat up and stretched. "Mmm well nearly done it in every single room, we didn't exactly go the full way then" he said and pulled her on top of him and just cuddled her and gave her head a kiss. "I love you baby"

Malia pouted at him. "No Niall baby" she said to him as he walked off and she groaned, laying on her front and kicking her legs before she got up and got changed into a simple pretty long white summer dress before she went downstairs and had Finn on her hip so he wouldn't hurt himself trying to crawl down the stairs and she closed the baby gate at the bottom before setting her son down.

Jade smiled and cuddled back into him "I love you too baby" She said gently and cuddled into him "You know what I think we should just start planning the wedding now" She admitted truthfully.

Niall walked downstairs and just could to stop laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.