Oh my GOD I just blew out my brains*!

A

Ampoule

Original poster
WHAT ABOUT YOU?

fingergun.jpg

*I had the tip of my finger against my front teeth for some reason.

You always did have awful trigger safety. *Taps wooden finger against her coffee mug.*

You better be cleaning that up, young lady.

And... I'll see you guys in a while when I get a new computer. Probably fail college now. God damn it.

Well, for some reason my left index finger was pointing at my wrist. If I drew an arrow, the bullet would enter my wrist and exit near my elbow, to be precise.

Looks like I blew out my entire arm.

*bleeds on Fel*

THE WAY MY ARM NORMALLY RESTS ON THE DESK......IT WOULD SEEM I BLEW OFF MY NUTSACK.

FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU IN THE FACE YOU DAMN DIRTY IMAGE.

I seem to have put a round through my keyboard, and desk and into my foot.

I shot my PC tower.

>_>

TALKING TO YOU FROM BEYOND THE VIRTUAL GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!

XDDD I came to laugh at you guys until I realized where my finger was...;_; I just gutshot myself and probably took off one buttcheek. GODDAMNIT NOW I AM HALF-ASSED.

For some reason, aside from the usual places my left finger rests, this time it was on my lap, pointing very callously away from me.

I just shot a hole in the wall...Might have chafed my lower arm, but it's just a scratch, nothing serious.

Got so lucky....

@Ampu: This is new???

@Myrn: You cheap sonofa....

@WMD: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You use your mouse with your left hand?

HOW STRANGE.

*Paorou is rejected from the herd & now must fend for himself*

and GODDAMNIT I just shot myself in the head again! D:< FUUUUUUUUU

I just happened to hold it with my left to check for problems in the sensor and wires and stuff.

I also shot your NAME.

I have to now get a prosthetic forearm and new hand. all I have left is a wiggly stump of my left arm that ends above my elbow.

Nicely done Paorou *Holds his bleeding kidney*