OH MY GOD GUYS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anastasia Fall

Original poster
So i was surfing sights when i came across http://jointhedarksideasheroesfall.blogspot.com/ this on blogspot
I read the first interview- i copy it here

Here is my interview with 4Kids voice-actor Oliver Wyman, best known for his voices as Aster Phoenix in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and as Rex Goodwin in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds. Read on for the interview!

1. How did you first get involved with voicing for 4Kids Entertainment?
A. I met Veronica Taylor (the voice of Ash from Pokemon) while working on another voice over job. She recommended me to the folks at 4Kids and they had me come in to audition. I think the first show I worked on at 4Kids was "Fighting Foodons".
2. What has it been like working with many well know voice-actors over the years and do you have any favourites that you've worked with?
A. Over the years I've become good friends with many of my fellow voice actors-- Veronica Taylor for one, also my pal Sean Schemmel (Goku from Dragon Ball Z). I've enjoyed working with many different actors, but it's rare that we get to work together. Most recording sessions are done solo.

3. Which of your Yu-Gi-Oh! roles have you enjoyed doing most?
A. Without a doubt my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! role was Zigfried Von Schroeder. I don't always like playing the villain, but sometimes it can be more fun than being the hero. I had a blast playing Zigfried.
4. Your characters Aster Phoenix in GX and Rex Goodwin in 5Ds respectively have both had very interesting story-lines with several twists, were you aware of these before the episodes were dubbed and were there any twists in their stories that surprised you?
A. Actually, I was pretty surprised by the way Aster's storyline ended. I thought he would become the villain, but he came through for the good guys in the end. I was impressed with how powerful he became too.

5. Aside from Yu-Gi-Oh, which other TV shows have you enjoyed voicing on most?
A. Probably "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". I was a fan of TMNT way back in the '80s, so it was a real pleasure for me to work on the show at 4Kids. That was one of the few times I got to work with other actors, and I really enjoyed working with the guys who play the turtles themselves, especially my friend Wayne Grayson (Michelangelo).
6. What advice would you give for any aspiring voice-actors?
A. Read aloud. Take classes. Keep practicing. It's difficult to get started in this business, and there's no sure fire way to do it, but if you keep working toward your goal you will succeed some day. Like most endeavors, it takes perseverance more than anything else.

Did you guys have any idea Zigfried Vopn Schroeder was voiced by the sam eperson who voiced Aster Phoenix and Rex Goodwin? Or that Aster and rex were played by th evoice actor of Siegfried? this is big news for everyone elsecially Yu-Gi-Oh! Fans.

My world has been turned upside down.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
I just have to post this! I'm sorry. it's too perfect!

Thank you for apologizing. But as you rightly said, your hand was forced. The over-abundance of perfection was distressing to us all.

As is this cataclysmic news.

Thank you for apologizing. But as you rightly said, your hand was forced. The over-abundance of perfection was distressing to us all.

As is this cataclysmic news.

Asmodeus Brand! Premier Sarcasm!

Seriously, though. I'm sorry if that offended you, Anastasia. I was just parodying Illuminati conspiracy theorists.

I got the guy who plays Goku to throw out my trash once.

Status
Not open for further replies.