3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I adore fantasy, plain and simple. Magic, monsters, mayhem oh my! I also like some horror/gore, modern, and I've never really done monster characters before, but I may be open to it.
Welp, I'm Kay! I'm here looking for what all of you are; roleplays~ I'll make this quick.

-I'm a high school student. Okay? Okay. Not a 3rd grader, but I'm not an adult. (If I were a 3rd grader, you'd have to give me a pat on the back. I'm making complete sentences and stuff!)

-If we get into those steamy bed-bits, let's fade to black. (I'm going to be honest, I don't mind reading it, but writing it is a bit different for me somehow. Can't explain, it's weird xD)

-I'll try my best to do daily replies. If, for whatever reason, I can't, please understand. I'll do the same for you~

-Let's talk to each other outside of the rp, mkay? I like to make friends, and sometimes things feel kinda awkward for me if I feel we aren't.

-I want at least a paragraph. Maybe a half, but I don't want one liners. I understand writers block and all, but after the fourth one liner, I just get bored of it.

-I haven't added original plots, but that doesn't mean I won't do them. Just tell me what you're wanting~

That's all of that, so let's get on to what everyone actually cares about and will actually read~

~Fandoms~

Homestuck ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (I will give you my soul if I hadn't already given it to Hussie.)

Naruto ♥♥♥♥ (Preferably the Akatsuki, but whatevs. 'Sall good.)

Persona 3/4 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Full Metal Alchemist ♥♥♥♥ (Only watched Brotherhood. Just sayin')

Blue Exorcist ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (If someone gives my flak for not calling it Ao no Exorcist, I'mma throw a kitten.)

Mekakucity Actors ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (Awwww, Shintaro's the best~)

Death Note ♥♥♥♥♥

Skyrim ♥♥♥♥♥ (Have a plot in mind for this one)

Dragon Age ♥♥♥♥♥ (I've played all of them, so...yeah xD)

Rune Factory 4 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Fire Emblem: Awakening/Fates ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (If you want to do Fates, then we are doing an AU, no I will not argue with you. )

Fairy Tail ♥♥♥♥♥♥

The Devil is a Part Timer ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (This was so cute~)

There are probably a whole lot more, so feel free to ask about some! I play a ton of video games and watch an absurd amount of anime/TV so I won't be able to remember them all ^^"

I haven't seen Naruto in a little while but Ive been wanting to do an Akatsuki-based rp for the longest of time ;o

Are you interested in a Homestuck roleplay still?
I'm trash, I know, but I'm craving it :B

Status
Not open for further replies.