3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I adore fantasy, plain and simple. Magic, monsters, mayhem oh my! I also like some horror/gore, modern, and I've never really done monster characters before, but I may be open to it.
Hello! 'Tis I, once more in search of someone to roleplay with! I know I vanished without a trace for awhile, that was due to some hard times that I'd rather not get into -- there's still some stuff going on, but I feel like doing a roleplay would help me feel better, ya know? So, here I am!

Now, I could go on, but no one wants to hear a sob story when they're looking for someone to write a story with; save those for the characters, right? Let's move on!

Rules

Well, we all knew this was coming. Rules. I'm not really a stickler for em', but let's lay down some that I like to keep, yeah?
  • Keep the drama between our characters. I mean in the sense that I do not want to fight you -- I want to be friends! I've had a few times where a partner has just up and tried to start stuff with me, and, well, I don't even give that any thought or time.
  • To reiterate: Let's be friends! I would love to hear about your day, or, if you need to vent, I'd be cool with listening/reading! I'll probably to this to you, so feel free to treat me the same. However, if you'd rather keep things on a bit more of a not-so friendly/more "professional" level, I will fully understand. Not everyone is looking for their next best friend online, especially with how dicey meeting people on the interwebs can be.
  • Grammar. I am not the huge on grammar, so long as I know that you're trying. If there's an attempt, then I'll be happy; everyone makes mistakes, and I certainly will!
  • I mostly RP over PMs, mainly because that's how I started. I can do forums, but then I just get weird like someone's watching -- but I'll do it, and I'll do it for you! (I'm not doing anything sketchy, admins/staff, I swear -- I'm IT, we just love our privacy)
  • Most of my roleplays take some dark turns, and I mean dark. Thing is, I'm not all that big on any "mature" themes in the sense of smut and such -- I'm talking mental illness, psychological/physical torture, and that whole mess. If you'd prefer I keep any certain aspect back, tell me, and I will understand; I'm not gonna fight you on something that makes you uncomfortable.
  • I mostly prefer Canon x OC when it comes to fandoms, and I even more so love doubling. I'll play just about anyone you ask if you do the same for me!
  • Last, but not least, hiatuses. I would love to say that I've never ditched someone without a word; that I've never just vanished without so much as a goodbye. I have. Now, I'm not gonna make an excuse because there truly is none; I don't know what's wrong with me other than I have these long stretches of time where I just don't even feel like getting out of bed. I'm trying to get better about this, and I swore to myself that, should I feel one of these moments coming on, that I will tell you first thing before I get any worse about it.

So, that's over with! Let's move on to the actually interesting part, m'kay?

Fandoms

Supernatural **********
Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa Crowley. ((Real nice, Kay -- favorite character is that guy. This is also the only live action TV show I have, haha))

Final Fantasy XV ******
Ignis Scientia

Fire Emblem: Fates/Awakening *****
(Easily changes)

Mogeko Games ************

(I will love you forever. No, seriously, I will. Don't know Mogeko? I'd be happy to show you!)

Maximum Ride ***
Iggy

Mystic Messenger ******
Jumin

Durarara!!! ********
Shizuo

Fullmetal Alchemist ******
Roy Mustang

......Critical Role ??????
(Look, I don't even know. I just love this D&D show so much)

Ao No Exorcist *****
Rin

I know there's more, so feel free to ask! I just can't think of any at the moment, haha.

Originals

So, I've got a ton of plots in mind. Mainly one, though it's rather confusing, and a rather dark story. I'd love to do it, though I imagine it'd be kind of complicated? I'm not sure. It's a book I'm writing now, but I've sorta hit a wall -- thought doing an RP of it would help me!

Here's the story! Note that nothing is truly set in stone; if you've got an idea for this, feel free to pitch it. There are currently four types your character could be: Human, Marked, Dreamed, or Spirit -- I can go into detail about any of them if you'd like! (Need some more info on making human characters? I got you.)

There is a world parallel to Earth -- Sognare --that is filled with magic, wonders, and danger; it is mainly populated by Spirits -- immortal beings made up of raw magic -- and they aren't quite a peaceful bunch of people. Spirits live in a world with very few laws and regulations as they can't truly "die". This causes them to have little to no morals, and an eternity to do as they wish. As a way to keep them in check, the first Spirit to be treated as a ruler of Sognare proposed questions and goals for each Spirit to seek out. This caused them to spend their lives obsessing over finding answers instead of attempting to destroy one another and other races out of boredom.

Spirits are keenly aware of Earth, but most find it utterly uninteresting except for one thing: humans. Spirits thrive off of making deals and contracts with mortals for various reasons; it could be entertainment, their souls, or looking to bend someone to their will -- they may not even have a reason at all. There was once a time in the past where Spirits had walked about the world, being looked at as gods due to their power and long lives, but they had grown tired and left.

This left Earth in turmoil for centuries that their gods had abandoned them and that the world was doomed. As time progressed, they had forgotten about the people they once worshiped and dived into the advancing of technology. Soon, the "gods" had become myths people never truly believed existed -- the delusions of the people from the past who had no grasp of science and "true" understanding of the world. Some archaeologists claim to have found ruins backing up the existence of these "gods" but it came to be treated that it was for humans who claimed to be gods.

Every few generations, there are a few born that are marked by Spirit magic; this causes them to become a sort of beacon to Spirits. These people are often considered an opportunity at either having a life-long friend and companion by Spirits -- as they tend to have a naturally distrust and hatred for each other -- or a grab at becoming even more powerful. With either goal, they aim to have a contract -- something more permanent than a simple deal -- with the human as a way to ward off other Spirits from them. However, a person can make a deal or contract with more than one spirit, so, while the Spirit can influence, it is ultimately up to the Marked One.

One of the main forms of punishment in the world of Sognare is imprisonment; a spirit is sent to Earth where they're encased in crystal and watched over by a Warden. They're usually kept there for as long as the ruling spirit feels, and are even often times forgotten. It is possible for a spirit to communicate with the outside world via telepathy, though their targets are limited to other spirits or those who are Marked; they are also the only ones who could possibly free them from their prison.

I do have other plots for different settings, so ask if you'd like to do one of those!

Now you miss, sound like my kind of girl. Maximum Ride, Mystic Messenger AND random disappearances? Sign me up! Send me a PM if you'd like to talk plot and pairings love.

No, the above is not sarcasm.​

Hi I just got back and I'm looking for someone to rp as well and I see you like the Mogeko games. I do too and would love to roleplay one of them if you are up to it

Psychological Torture?! *pulls out a stack of folders and drops them on a table* i'm in