oh how the love is missing searching for male

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Casuna

Original poster
looking for a long term male character who is able to adapt to any situation and can post daily and with lots of detail and enjoys trying out different things and ideas.

my ideas

1: Modern day Phantom of the Opera takes place in 2016 and is about a girl who is taught by a man who she has no memory of and beings a search to find out who this man is but the masked man fears being found unless it is on his own terms. (this is just the bare bones)

2: werewolf but instead of it being humans that transform into wolfs these are wolves that have human characteristics like being able to speak and walk on two feet but my idea consist of these two wolves who are mates and are traveling around the world trying to find more wolves that are like them and trying to find there origin (this will require that we each play more than 1 character and again this is just the bare bones)

3: what ever you want :)

if you are interested Pm me im open for anything and I can play male characters as well and prefer using more than one character in an RP

Status
Not open for further replies.