Q

Quetzal265

Original poster
Oh ho ho! What do we have here? Looks like...TRESPASSERS! And we all know what we do with trespassers! To the brig with you!

Wow...that was a terrible introduction on my part! Sorry about that... BUT, I have a reason for being here, and that reason is...I am craving some roleplays! (Why else would I be here? Heh) So, why don't we hop straight into it? Ya know...before you go to jail...

(I was going to try and make a flashy post with BB Codes, but...eh)

[Dash=Blue]A Little About Me[/Dash]
Hello there! My (user)name is Quetzal265. Short for Quetzalcoatlus and long for Quetz. Call me any of those, it doesn't matter to me! (You can call me Quetz.) I am a 16 year old male who happens to have a "compass" leaning towards other guys. (No, it is not confused.) I have been roleplaying ever since late 2012, so about 5 years. Over that course, I have continually improved in my roleplayong skill.

[Dash=Green]What Can YOU Expect from Me?[/Dash]
(What? Did you expect my life story?) As I have previously mentioned, I have been roleplaying for about 5 years, so I believe that I have a good amount of experience to satisy at least...most people. On my own devices I can do about 3-4 good paragraphs, and I believe myself to ne decemtly detailed. Now, I am an incredibly adaptable person. Meaning: The more you give me, the more I give back...sometimes...The less you give me, the less I am able to gove back. (Depending in the situation). Now, if you are someone who can literally write a three chalter novel, then I will absolutely love you. The one thing I love more than writing is seeing what my partner can do! I am active daily. Which means, if my schedule permits, I should be able to at least post once a day.

[Dash=Yellow]What I EXPECT from YOU[/Dash]
Uh oh, it seems that attention has turned towards you prisoner! Now, I have learned to be quite patient, so I hope that you can at least post a few times a week, though it is always appreciated if you do it quicker! Now, I will hope that you can give at least 2-3 GOOD paragraphs, though certain circumstances will influence this, such as interaction-heavy scenes between characters.

[Dash=Red]Notes For Roleplaying and What I Am Willing to do[/Dash]
  • Smut is optional (except for you red star peeps for obvious reasons)
  • I love to do omegaverse, so just ask me if you want to incorporate it into the rp
  • I have several kinks, but not telling them here exactly.
  • I am most comfortable with MalexMale
  • I LOVE to talk ooc
[Dash=Orange]Plots and Fandoms[/Dash]
Ohh whaaat? You actually survived to see the plots? Oh well, guess we better...dive in! (Hue hue hue?)
Now the plots shown here is what I am currently craving, nothing else. So, let's get into it, shall we? Preferred rile and bold and stars show how much I am craving it.

Plots:

Unlikely Dynamics*** (Obvious Omegaverse, few kinks here and there)
Muse A has prepared himself to be an alpha all his life. He has an entire family of them, which made it hard for him and his family to imagine that he would present as an omega. When he presented, it surprised him and his family. His family shamed him for being an omega and it didn't help that his size caused him to uncontrollably lactate. One day, while he was out, he encountered Muse B, and alpha who would easily pass as an omega. They were quite small, and not too muscular, so it wasn't too hard t assume that they would be omegas, or at least betas. While they passed each other, Muse B accident knocked onto Muse A, making him drop his stuff. Apologizing furiously, a familiar scent wafted into Muse B's nose. "Wait, you're an omega?", Muse B asked Muse A. "You're an alpha?", Muse A asked.

Fandoms:

Spiderman:Homecoming*****
Note: I already have an idea for a plot, and to sum it up: It will basically be a followup to the movie. Heck, I already have an OC idea. So let's get to those pairing, shall we?

CanonxOC*****
CanonxCanon**
OCxOC***

Avatar***** (...The sci-fi movie...not the series)
I blame me and my family's trip to Disney's Animal Kingdom to see Pandora-The World of Avatar.
(Also, if you choose this...you will get a million pics of my "adopted" pet Banshee :3)

Na'vixHuman(Oc)*****
Na'vixNa'vi***

[Dash=Pink]That's all![/Dash]
Wow...you survived the Brig! Well, I guess I can't kill you now...well...If you would like to roleplay with me, just comment below or pm me with the plot or fandom that you woupd like to rp. I hope to see you soon! Have a great day!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SunOfTheStar
Beepis boopis,still looking (bumpity bump)

Hi. I hope you are doing well.

I'd like to write stories with you. I don't think we have the same taste in themes but we can still try work something out. I post quite a lot. More than once a day but it won't be a very long post. I could only manage a couple of paragraph. I check up on iwaku every time I get the chance. I love it when I see that alert informing me of an update.

I am very into high fantasy stories but I need every world and story to have logic in them. I don't want a story that doesn't make sense at all. What are your interests?