Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Mystery, Scifi, Romance, Yaoi, Yuri, Horror
Hey, there! Call me Bismuth.

I identify as agender, though she/they pronouns are rad

I just turned 18 recently, so woo.

I'm a week into this website, though I formerly roleplayed on a site known as SodaHead until it went under new management and kicked out literally every user to be used for websites and news channels

I prefer onexone roleplay, I find multiplayer gets a bit too jumbled up and that's just not to fun

Hopefully I can meet some really rad people on here, and some future roleplay partners!

Hi Bismuth!

Normally I would give you some good advice, but.. I'm tired. So, I am simply saying hello and welcome and ask questions if you need to!

We're glad to have you!

:D

Welcome to the site, Blooming Bismuth! I hope you have an amazing time on the site and make lots of great roleplays and friends. There are also many, many, many amazing group roleplays for you to join, some requiring a character sheet, some not, those that are not would be found in the Jump In section! Anyway, I hope you find what you're looking for in our lovely corner of the internet and if you have any questions, make sure to ask the members of Iwaku, as we're all lovely and I'm sure you'd be able to find someone who'd be willing to help you find what you needed. Have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.