Oh, hi! o.o

A

Alice Faire

Original poster
Yeah...I was suppose to post the thread early this morning but, I was way too tired. I couldn't even finish my profile (still can't because I'm procrastinating now)...Anyways, hi! I am Alice and I have no idea what else to put right now besides that nice little survey. So, here it is!

---
What do you prefer to be called?
I'm Alice Faire but, feel free to call me Ali or whatever else you would like (Faire, Ali-Bear, etc. etc.)

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Ooohhh...Mystery. I am a girl, person lady, female.

How old are you?
I turned 18 in February so, I'm still a noob at being an adult.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes, I have never heard of this site before until one of my role play friends/pen pals (*sigh* it's so lonely in real life) told me about it. So, I just wanted to try this out and so far it seems pretty cool. A lot better than this other one (it wasn't the most memorable place anyway) I was on that had a whole bunch of meanie butts. Oh, and trolls. Lots and lots of trolls.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I did like role playing in groups and I have been in quite a few but, for right now I would rather have just one partner.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
YES~! They both sound so lovely! *Trips, smacks head against a cherry blossom tree then falls face first into the grassy meadow*

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
That one song where everyone listening to it is thinking: "What is this?".
Yup. That song.
((I have Viva la Vida by Coldplay stuck in my head right now after accidently putting it on repeat on my phone while falling asleep last night.))
---

So...Yeah. That's a thing.
((I'm so sorry you had to read that.))
I'm still kind of trying to get use to this site so, I'm sorry if a lot of the things I do come out weird.

Hiii Alice, welcome to the site! :D

We have trolls too! O__O They are out pets and we keep them in cages when they get hungry.

Hiii Alice, welcome to the site! :D

We have trolls too! O__O They are out pets and we keep them in cages when they get hungry.
Heyyy, Diana! Thank you so much for the warm welcome. :3

Oh, noooooes! Not da trolls! T~T But as long as they are in cages I guess that's okay too. Haha.

Sometimes they get out of the cages, but we have a lot of sticks to hit them with! 8D

Sometimes they get out of the cages, but we have a lot of sticks to hit them with! 8D
Oh my goodness, this site has whack-a-troll sticks too!? I love this place! :D