Oh hi guys.~

• Thread starter Oh Hey It's Domo
  • Start date
O

Oh Hey It's Domo

Original poster
Allo there.~ My name's Chiroko...or Chiro, Chobi, or Domo, or any other nicknames I can think of that people have given me. xD; But, anyway, wanted to roleplay, found this site via Yahoo and wanted to play with you guys! C: Nice to meet you all :music:

Yay! Fantastic! It is always grand to meet new people! You are going to love it here!

I am Oyoa, and would like to be the first to welcome you! (Watch, while I am writing this, and someone else will post and it will be an EPIC FAIL.) Feel free to message anyone and look into different RPs. There is no harm in asking. ;P

Hello Oyoa! Thank you for the welcome >w<

I shall name you Chiry! Welcome to Iwaku. My name is Rina and if you need anything just ask!

Welcome to Iwaku ^.^ I am going to dub you.. Roko.. sorta reminds me of Rocky and then Eye of The Tiger starts playing in my head -nods-
If you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to send me a message. :D

Thank you, Celestialis and Satrina! I really appreciate it >w<~

Its great to have you aboard.

My name is Tetsuri.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, get into some role plays and make new friends.

It would be great to see what ideas you have as well!

Reactions: 1 person
Hello Chiroko! I've already seen you in the cbox so I guess you're getting around :D Iwaku is a good place to roleplay. I hope you have fun!

Adorable avatar! So cuuuute!

Welcome to the community! <3