Oh, hi, didn't see you there

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peachygem

Original poster
Hm? You're expecting me to say something? Oh, oh, right, this is my thread. Sorry, I'm not used to speaking that much. I'm pretty much the type who stays shy no matter what... unfortunately. I have a hard time joining communities, but this one seems very nice, so I went for it.

Was that too pretentious?

Anyways, nice to meet you all, I'm pretty new to RPing so please don't push me against the lockers and steal my lunch money.

By the way I like anime, cartoons, drawing, and the occasional bubble bath.

Welcome! Don't be afraid about being shy, I'm an introvert myself but I've found this community very friendly and welcoming :)

There are a lot of shy people here in Iwaku, Peachy! But being shy doesn't keep anyone from having fun.

BUBBLE BATH!!! *squeals like little girl*

Done.

Anyway, welcome to our home. I hope you find that you like it here. I know I love it. If you're ever in need of a good RP, I tend to be really good at...overdoing it. What kind of anime do you like? Perhaps we have something in common. I'm watching Baka and Test right now for the first time, but my personal favorite is Fruits Basket. Probably something to do with the adorable animals. XD

Welcome to the community, Peachy! <3

Ah, thanks everyone ^.^ And Mowkie, I'm open to all kinds of anime but I just finished watching Future Diary and am working my way through Black Butler (which doesn't have the best reputation, but eh) <3 My friend is totally obsessed with fruits basket, haha!

I tried Black Butler, but I couldn't get into it. But I haven't heard of Future Diary. What's that about?

I lovelovelove Fruits Basket!!! I've watched it three or four times now...which almost beats my record of 5, but ATLA still holds that. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku ^^
We wouldnt try to steal your money, rather entrance you with our stories, make you experience grand worlds and epic quests. Magic and wonders you would never have believed possible, Hope you enjoy your stay xD

Status
Not open for further replies.