Oh, hi - didn't see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Gr1mm-AOM

Original poster
Well, here I am - a new guy. You don't know me, I don't know you. Perfect. Let's be friends, yes? :3

Gonna be awkward if no one replies.

*cough*

So, right - an acquaintance invited me to the site, recruiting me to his RP, but I figured that since I'm already here - why not make myself comfortable so I stay here. Hence introducing myself to all of you. *waves*

I've actually roleplayed for quite some time... er... five years, maybe? In and out, though. As I had a lot of projects of my own to work on, so there were periods of inactivity definitely. But, yeah, most recently I finished one of my bigger literary projects and what better way than to keep in touch with my writing skill, not letting it degrade (until I start working on another project), but by joining a roleplay community.

Am currently reading the "Don't know what to post" thread and let's use some of its guidelines.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am a mystery gift, like from Pokemon, kudos if you got that reference - I like you already. But, ehem, I am a 100% boy. As far as I know.

What do you prefer to be called?
I'll be happy if you just talk to me, regardless of how you call me. We'll think of some nickname along the way.

How old are you?
Too old to be a kid, too young to be an adult - 20. :P

Do you like group outings or just a single partner?
As much as menage a trois seems tempting, I much prefer a single partner. Oh, wait, got that wrong-

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I love both. If the chemistry of the group is great, I love it. If the chemistry of the two people is great, I love it.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
Ah, we're starting with the tough questions! What about... beaches and shade?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
The song of the voices inside of my head
I guess I am a k-pop fan, so... Gangnam style I need U by BTS.

Soo... yeah - if I didn't scare you away - hi!

Welcome to Iwaku. You'll like it here.

Heya ^-^ I really do think you'll like it here! Nice Pokemon reference by the way :)

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Status
Not open for further replies.