OH HEY YOU! YEA YOU! COME LEARN ABOUT ME!!!!!

D

Duke Ferret

Original poster
SO like. YEA its me. ... FIrst name is Cedric... But you can call me Ceddy. Its cooler anyhow. And the next person who makes a Harry potter joke... gets cut down with a herring... IM 20 years old... will be 21 this upcoming March. Im a network administrator in the Marine Corps.... So I can usually get on at work. UHm.... OH IMA BOI!!! Not a rabbit. but I dont feel like having a male symbol by my name.. I like the bunny picture.... SO I'm not changing it. OH back to the military thing. Im deployed right now, wont be back till late winter early spring. I like Techno.. in case the picture doesnt give you enough of a hint. I like to play with FL Studio Producer making little riffs and such. Maybe eventually Il make a full song... maybe.... ANY QUESTIONS??!!!! Good. POst them below or shoot me a PM thingy and Ill get back with you eventually.. If I like you.. not really ill get back with you. I dont hate people easily. OHOHOH and.. uhm. wait... I forgot one second while I think...... OH YEA NOW I REMEMBER! Ive been roleplaying for like 10 going on 11 years now so I'm not a complete newb anymore.... I think? AND LIKE HYPERNESS IS AWESOME!!! Yea I just ate a whole bag of m&ms and a box or two of dots.....

About time, Ceddy. About time.

No Ceddy. Being a bunny is wrong and bad. >:[

D: HEY HEY HEY Its not mai fault >=\

I LIEK THE BUNNY D:

You are ruining my statistics! *Shakes a stick!*

THAT'S IT. EVERYONE IS BUNNIES. EVERYONE. IS. BUNNIES.

YAY I CAN NOW SAY I HAVE MADE MY PERMANENT STAMP ON IWAKU!!! 8D

Bunnies are where it's at.

HI! PLZ DON'T POST AFTER YOU EAT AN ENTIRE BAG OF M&M'S, YOU'RE WRITING GETS REALLY ANNOYING. HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS...

Who are your top 5 favorite DJs/groups?

I have spoken to you in the chatbox.
So, hi again.
I'm Kitti, merely dressed up for the holiday.

If you have any questions, please do ask!

Welcome :3
Thankyou for the bunnies >D!

HI! PLZ DON'T POST AFTER YOU EAT AN ENTIRE BAG OF M&M'S, YOU'RE WRITING GETS REALLY ANNOYING. HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS...

Who are your top 5 favorite DJs/groups?

Well ima go out on a limb here because I categorize anything house dance, techno dubstep as techno to make it easier on the brain so here goes.
1 Daft Punk
2 Showtek
3 Deadmou5
4 Tune Up
5 Benny Benassi

Welcome :3
Thankyou for the bunnies >D!

You are quite welcome. You always know someone is destined for greatness when in their first couple days on the site they are the cause of site changes 8D

XD!

Cyanide, king of the Bunny Revolution? I think so :3

anyway, it is nice to meet you. Maybe we shall roleplay sometime? Who knows :3

I think we may end up roleplaying together sometime.. might be due to the fact that Fiddlesticks is a beast 8|

<font face="century gothic" color="#444444" size="2">OHOHOHOHOHOHO~ /clings to the King of Bunnies and and snuggles him. :3

I suppose I could be a decent member and at least acknowledge you outside of the cbox.

>_>; Hi Cedders.