1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Oh, hey, this exists.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jacki, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm a bit of a traveling roleplayer, spread out on a few websites, and this seems to be a good addition to my spread. Forum roleplay is a bit new to me, but I'm gonna love trying it out. Now, I like me some Pokemon and Borderlands, amongst other fandoms, and although I have a wacky schedule, I hope to use some of these fandoms within roleplay. So, to sum it all up, hi! :D

2. Welcome to the addiction. May you find the self-control not to spend all your free time here, for it becomes an obsession.

O_O

3. I am Kid Jesus Supreme leader of this forum. Ask @Diana (S/he admitted to it before!) Now take thou hand and take flight with thee! or not. Your choice.

4. Bard - I may not spend all of my free time here, but I'm sure I'll spend most of it whilst I browse the internet.

Kid Jesus - I would take your hand and fly, but I'm afraid of heights. And Jesus.

5. Welcome! :D It's wonderful to see you are willing to try new things! Also...POKEMON! :D You are now in my awesome book! ^^ I'm Mittens, Iwaku's Friendly Kitten! :3 I hope to see you enjoying all that Iwaku has to offer, RP or otherwise, and I hope you have a great time doing so! :D

6. I used to have a cat that looked just like the one in your sig. I named him Sgt. Stripes.

• Love Love x 1
  7. @Bard that is the cutest cat name ever! O_O

8. Hiiiii Xeas! :D Welcome to our abode!

9. Welcome to Iwaku, Xeas!

10. Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Hope you find some of those stories you will partake in, and enjoy your stay :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.