Oh, hey, this exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jacki

Original poster
I'm a bit of a traveling roleplayer, spread out on a few websites, and this seems to be a good addition to my spread. Forum roleplay is a bit new to me, but I'm gonna love trying it out. Now, I like me some Pokemon and Borderlands, amongst other fandoms, and although I have a wacky schedule, I hope to use some of these fandoms within roleplay. So, to sum it all up, hi! :D

Welcome to the addiction. May you find the self-control not to spend all your free time here, for it becomes an obsession.

O_O

I am Kid Jesus Supreme leader of this forum. Ask @Diana (S/he admitted to it before!) Now take thou hand and take flight with thee! or not. Your choice.

Bard - I may not spend all of my free time here, but I'm sure I'll spend most of it whilst I browse the internet.

Kid Jesus - I would take your hand and fly, but I'm afraid of heights. And Jesus.

Welcome! :D It's wonderful to see you are willing to try new things! Also...POKEMON! :D You are now in my awesome book! ^^ I'm Mittens, Iwaku's Friendly Kitten! :3 I hope to see you enjoying all that Iwaku has to offer, RP or otherwise, and I hope you have a great time doing so! :D

I used to have a cat that looked just like the one in your sig. I named him Sgt. Stripes.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hiiiii Xeas! :D Welcome to our abode!

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Hope you find some of those stories you will partake in, and enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.