Oh, hello there o.e

H

HecateProxy

Original poster

What do you prefer to be called?
Proxy, please and thank you.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
A mystery, nope just doubled checked. I'm a woman.
How old are you?
Twenty two >.<
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Indeed.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
Depends on the idea and the role players; some stories unfold better between two and others in a group.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
Nope, I prefer to roll around in the creek.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Currently playing on Pandora: 'Rise above this' - Seether

Hey ho, @HecateProxy! I'm Levusti, but you can call me Lev!

Welcome to Iwaku! You'll find us a very fun, friendly group of roleplayers from all walks of life! We'll probably have a roleplay to cater to your every need!

Be sure to check up the FAQ to see any questions your might have about our policies or our system. If you have any questions concerning navigation of this site or any other thing, ask a member! If we can't tell you, we can sure direct you to someone who can!

If ya wanna find someone to roleplay with, make sure to complete your Roleplay Resume on your Profile and then try dropping a Roleplay Invitation Request. You might not find anything immediately, but you'll find people requesting you for a few weeks after!

Look through the Roleplay Forums to jump in roleplay! Feel free to hone your crafthere too!

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other members. If we can't answer it, we'll be happy to direct you to someone who can!

Have fun!

-LEVOOSHTEE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you kindly, Lev.

I shall meander a bit here and there until I get the feel for the place.

:]
-Proxy