oh hello there! let's have a friendly talk 'bout your favorite show(s) :)

kroyote

a power bottom at rock bottom
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Heyo fellas! Your favorite intern here ;p
I have been really busy this week and not so great in the brain lately, but since I'm sitting in the car on my way home, I figured I could drop something and we could have some fun and chat!

Hmmm what to talk about...Oh!

Not that I need to add anymore shows to my list,,,,but what's your favorite show? Whether it be an anime, animated, live action, whatever, I wanna hear em!
Bonus points if you give me a short elevator speech on why it should be watched ;)

The first thing to come to my mind was Natsume's Book of Friends. It's my all-time favorite anime. I love a lot of shows though... But Natsume is just... I can't even put it into words. <3 Someone please make season 7 come out.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: kroyote
Currently SUPER HYPED about the last season of stranger things coming out soon. O:

• Love
Now, hear me out here, but SheRa and the Princesses of Power, the Owl House, and Fairy Tail are amazing

The first thing to come to my mind was Natsume's Book of Friends. It's my all-time favorite anime. I love a lot of shows though... But Natsume is just... I can't even put it into words. <3 Someone please make season 7 come out.
what's it about and where could i possibly watch it? 👀

Currently SUPER HYPED about the last season of stranger things coming out soon. O:
YES !! thank you for reminding me that its coming soon fhjrjf i should start rewatching that soon 🤔

Now, hear me out here, but SheRa and the Princesses of Power, the Owl House, and Fairy Tail are amazing
I watch toh !! haven't seen the newest episode 'cause i haven't been at my partner's since we watch it together. Shera,,,i will get to eventually because i have a friend bugging me to watch dnjdnd
Fairy Tail has never exactly caught my attention before so I've never watched it. Never heard of Princesses of Power though! What's that about?

I watch toh !! haven't seen the newest episode 'cause i haven't been at my partner's since we watch it together. Shera,,,i will get to eventually because i have a friend bugging me to watch dnjdnd
Fairy Tail has never exactly caught my attention before so I've never watched it. Never heard of Princesses of Power though! What's that about?

Princesses of Power is apart or She-Ra, Fairy Tail is an anime about wizards, but not really wizards you’d think of at first thought. More or less Dragon Slayers, flying cats, magic armor changing, celestial signs in keys for summoning etc., etc.

@coyote. The story is about Natsume, a high schooler with the ability to see youkai/ayakashi, which he inherited from his late grandmother. He also inherited the Book of Friends, a book with the names of many spirits and such in it. When you have an ayakashi's name, you can command it, so a lot of people and youkai are after the book- but some just want their names back, and become his friends. It's about how he navigates the world as a person with an unusual sense and dealing with humans and youkai alike. It can be sooo heartwrenching though sometimes. ;-;

The Japanese title is Natsume Yuujinchou and it can be found on Crunchyroll. (You can also buy the first three seasons on Amazon Prime but that's expensive and honestly I'm annoyed they only have a few seasons and not all of them. xD)

• Love
@coyote. The story is about Natsume, a high schooler with the ability to see youkai/ayakashi, which he inherited from his late grandmother. He also inherited the Book of Friends, a book with the names of many spirits and such in it. When you have an ayakashi's name, you can command it, so a lot of people and youkai are after the book- but some just want their names back, and become his friends. It's about how he navigates the world as a person with an unusual sense and dealing with humans and youkai alike. It can be sooo heartwrenching though sometimes. ;-;

The Japanese title is Natsume Yuujinchou and it can be found on Crunchyroll. (You can also buy the first three seasons on Amazon Prime but that's expensive and honestly I'm annoyed they only have a few seasons and not all of them. xD)
huh 👀 it sounds interesting and i might just have to look to watch it after i finish heartsopper and hilda!

Do you like crazy powers?
How about famous late authors and poets?
Amazing characters that never fail to impress?
Then Bungo Stray Dogs could be for you!

As someone described it on a site I visited: Literary Japanese detective X-Men.
The characters have powers related to the works of their namesake (Howard Lovecraft turn into a crazy tentacle monster). But as I am not good at describing stuff well, have this lovely description I copy and pasted.

Bungo Stray Dogs is based on the supernatural action manga of the same name that follows a group of skilled agents gifted with supernatural powers which they use to solve mysteries, fight Yokohama's underground mafia, and occasionally blast a building or two into the sky.

• Love
Do you like crazy powers?
How about famous late authors and poets?
Amazing characters that never fail to impress?
Then Bungo Stray Dogs could be for you!

As someone described it on a site I visited: Literary Japanese detective X-Men.
The characters have powers related to the works of their namesake (Howard Lovecraft turn into a crazy tentacle monster). But as I am not good at describing stuff well, have this lovely description I copy and pasted.

Bungo Stray Dogs is based on the supernatural action manga of the same name that follows a group of skilled agents gifted with supernatural powers which they use to solve mysteries, fight Yokohama's underground mafia, and occasionally blast a building or two into the sky.
this sounds fuckin' banger and right up my alley 👀