Oh hello. I did not see you there. This is a little awkward. Let me put my pants back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dogma

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? TRICK QUESTION. I ANSWER TO ANYTHING. For real though, I have a lot of nicknames. Give me one if you please, but mostly I just go by Dogma, Rad, or Brandon.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? HAHA DANGLY BITS.

How old are you? 21. No funny remark here.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Been roleplaying for years. New to this site though....

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I usually prefer groups. The only single partner ones I've done have been with close friends and usually in an IM....

Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? FUCK SNOW. Seriously, its way overrated.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Tormenting? No sir. I calmly enjoy them while wishing I was rich enough to sit in a comfy chair in a bathrobe and drink wine. However, mostly been listening to a lot of Coheed and Cambria/Alkaline Trio lately.[/B]

Oh, I'm also a friend of the highly esteemed (I'm sure) Phi Chysm

Hi there Dogma, Welcome to the community! :D

Welcome hereafter Dogma of laughter, This be Iwaku, a place for those awesome ^^
Hope you find stories, some may be blasters, but whether your journeys bring you more castles, know that we always hail for more casters :D

Howdy ho, new member!

Nice title for the thread! Welcome to Iwaku! ^.^

THANK YOU FELLOW DESPISE-ER OF THE SNOW!! That stuff is god awful. Let us vanquish the evil cold stuff that collects on the ground together :D

*becomes normal*

Welcome to le site~

Welcome to the site! :D Hope you enjoy your stay~

Love the avatar Gaz. Just finished Chap 1 earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.