oh, hay~

O

Ophélie

Original poster
Hullo! I'm Oph<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]é[/FONT]lie; I'm an art student from Canada and I write in my spare time. Also I'm a bookworm, a slight Star Wars nerd, and kind of in love with the colour purple. ;3

A friend of mine I met on another RP site (which I mod incidentally har har) brought me here to try things out. n__n

Looking forward to writing with y'all! <3

Welcome to Iwaku! If you have any questions... please ask!

Groar, hello and welcome to the Iwaku you got a question just ask

I love Star Wars AND I love Canada. So we'll be good friends, yes indeed. >:3 I actually live like 20-30 miles away from the border, methinks... I want to visit Vancouver this winter and go to a Canucks game if my financial status permits it!

Anyway, enjoy your stay. I'm Fluffy, but I'm Fluff Norris for Halloween. If you get confused with the names, that is why... You jumped in during our 'costume festivity'. ;3 I'm open to questions or roleplay ideas if you'd like to drop me a line, my dear! Hope to see some of that art of yours!

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time here.

Iwaku's Lunatic AI here- not dressed up for halloween (because honestly everyone else changing their name is confusing enough), Nice to eat you- meet you. Ahem.

Well hello there, newest kidnapee! >:D Hopefully you find our not-so-humble little abode worth the effort of sneaking away from other roleplay sites! *Cackle! Evil Cackle!*

Hello Candian from Candia!

I must say the ones I meet here are nice enough people... at least they speak English unlike the rest of this province >_>;

Welcome to the site and all that jazz!

*examines the little quote thing under the avatar* ...Is...Is...Is that Tagalong?

So...You are Canadian... Maybe Filipino... And Like the Color purple?

*INTEROGATION STARE* ARE YOU A WIZARD?

Welcome ^^
If you need any help, lemme know :D