Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Oh, hai!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by zombiiiez, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Hey there! I'm new to this website but I promise to learn as fast as I can about the way things are done around here. I love rping small paragraph style, and I usually write in the third person.

Modern and Romance are probably my favorite genres, but I will do anything that has a good storyline. I hope to make some long-time friends for rps in the future.

Enjoy the rest of your day or night!

Love,
    E

2. Ohhhhh...You said a bad word! O_O
    You might want to change 'literate.'

And I mean..change it quickly.

But, welcome to Iwaku!

If you're looking for friends to meet, stop by the
    Cbox.

3. Oh man! Hah, alright, I fixed it. Not entirely sure what the problem was, however. I changed it. I'll check out the Cbox, f'sure. Thank you!

4. *Sniffs sniffs!* LITERATE? LITERATE? D:< ....It's safe. 8D

Hello and welcome to the community! <3 I'm sure Juku was just warning you about my rock throwing. 8D

5. Yeahh.. better watch that rock throwing =p
    Welcome to Iwaku!

6. WELCOME and stuff.

I am Iliana, Goddess of Fire. And you, it seems, are E. I wonder what the E stands for.... o__o

Stop by the
    Academy and do an exercise or two to keep your brain pumping and rp ideas spawning! They're super easy and are a lot of fun! If you know for a fact that you need a mentor, then you can ask for one in the Academy as well!

If there's anything else you need, let me know! I will be here, stalking your progress like the Goddess I am. >:3

7. Thank you all for the tips! I really don't intend to throw rocks. I hope I don't, in the future. I'm just here to write, and be creative. You never know what you may stumble upon on the internet. I mean well, I do. =]

Peace and love,
    Emma

8. Welcome to Iwaku! I am totally diggin' your avatar. Awesome.

Enjoy your time here!

9. Why, thank you. I've only been here for about 24 hours and I can already tell... this place is AWESOME.

10. I'm just going to write in here because I can't figure out how to create a group and I don't know what else to do. .-. so hello~

11. Well hello Anna!

12. Hello. [: I actually just found out how to make a group, but I don't have enough 'privileges' yet. :/

13. Wow, I can't believe I haven't said "Hi" On this thread yet.

Well, hi! I'm Rubix! :D Its nice to meet you, zombiiiez. Please don't eat my brains o.o and Catalyst looks new too...so I'll go ahead and say hi to you as well! ^_^ I hope you both enjoy your stay here!

14. Hi Rubix! I am thus far (enjoying my stay, that is). =] Everyone seems so lovely.

15. Hihi zombiiez, glad you're enjoying your time so far. This is a great place to write. :D