Oh, hai!

Z

zombiiiez

Original poster
Hey there! I'm new to this website but I promise to learn as fast as I can about the way things are done around here. I love rping small paragraph style, and I usually write in the third person.

Modern and Romance are probably my favorite genres, but I will do anything that has a good storyline. I hope to make some long-time friends for rps in the future.

Enjoy the rest of your day or night!

Love,
E

Ohhhhh...You said a bad word! O_O
You might want to change 'literate.'

And I mean..change it quickly.

But, welcome to Iwaku!

If you're looking for friends to meet, stop by the
Cbox.

Oh man! Hah, alright, I fixed it. Not entirely sure what the problem was, however. I changed it. I'll check out the Cbox, f'sure. Thank you!

*Sniffs sniffs!* LITERATE? LITERATE? D:< ....It's safe. 8D

Hello and welcome to the community! <3 I'm sure Juku was just warning you about my rock throwing. 8D

Yeahh.. better watch that rock throwing =p
Welcome to Iwaku!

WELCOME and stuff.

I am Iliana, Goddess of Fire. And you, it seems, are E. I wonder what the E stands for.... o__o

Stop by the
Academy and do an exercise or two to keep your brain pumping and rp ideas spawning! They're super easy and are a lot of fun! If you know for a fact that you need a mentor, then you can ask for one in the Academy as well!

If there's anything else you need, let me know! I will be here, stalking your progress like the Goddess I am. >:3

Thank you all for the tips! I really don't intend to throw rocks. I hope I don't, in the future. I'm just here to write, and be creative. You never know what you may stumble upon on the internet. I mean well, I do. =]

Peace and love,
Emma

Welcome to Iwaku! I am totally diggin' your avatar. Awesome.

Enjoy your time here!

Why, thank you. I've only been here for about 24 hours and I can already tell... this place is AWESOME.

I'm just going to write in here because I can't figure out how to create a group and I don't know what else to do. .-. so hello~

Hello. [: I actually just found out how to make a group, but I don't have enough 'privileges' yet. :/

Wow, I can't believe I haven't said "Hi" On this thread yet.

Well, hi! I'm Rubix! :D Its nice to meet you, zombiiiez. Please don't eat my brains o.o and Catalyst looks new too...so I'll go ahead and say hi to you as well! ^_^ I hope you both enjoy your stay here!

Hi Rubix! I am thus far (enjoying my stay, that is). =] Everyone seems so lovely.

Hihi zombiiez, glad you're enjoying your time so far. This is a great place to write. :D