Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Fandom
Good morning, afternoon, evening, whatever. I'm Beta, a veteran RPer with just over a decade of experience under my belt. I'll warn you beforehand that I can be very blunt at times, and sometimes come across as abrasive and unpleasant. That said, while I can be tough, even seeming like an asshole at times, do not mistake my brutal honesty for pomposity. Please do not confuse my tough love for bullying. I simply believe in people and their ability to become better writers, as well as their ability to contribute more than they ever thought possible.

I have a large array of characters at my disposal, and can create new ones fairly easily if the situation requires it... or simply make edits to my existing creations to fit most settings. What settings, you ask? For the most part, I prefer modern and semi-futuristic RPs. Fandom and Fantasy are the next on my list. Occasionally I will spring for a more 'slice of life' RP, but that is a bit of a rarity and the RP needs to be particularly noteworthy for me to sign up.

In addition to the many characters I have created over the years, I have a fair number of RPs written up and ready to post. That is not to say I do a LOT of RPing. In fact, I limit myself to joining no more than three roleplays at any one time. This is so that I do not divide my attention between a large number of things. Were I to do so, then the quality of my writing would suffer across the board. In that sense, less is more.

All that aside, I'm going to take my time and familiarize myself with Iwaku. Staff Members, expect some messages from me with various questions. Everyone else, uh... feel free to message me, I guess?

He's also kind of an asshole. But he's an asshole I like.

The Help Desk is also available for many questions you might have. It is tended to regularly.

Anyway, welcome.

Oh jesus, who let him on here!? Oh boy....

Jk, bruh. Glad to know we're gonna be doing this together.

Status
Not open for further replies.