1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

OH GOD THE TABS

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ray, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #passesoutfromtimeconsumption

Those tabs... The ones on the posts... More specifically, THESE TABS, oh my god... After dealing with it's crazy crap uncontrolled sorcery many times, I have FINALLY been able to put up what I have so far... AGH...

I feel so mentally exhausted from playing crap with the bb codes... Dx

BUT IT'S ALL PRETTY NOW AND WORTH THE TIME CONSUMPTION AND IT'S ALL ORGANIZED TOOO!!!! <3

#snores

• Like Like x 2
  2. I still don't get how to make colored fieldsets xD

3. It's really simple hon! All you do is [ fieldset= "TITLE", insertcolor ] your content [/fieldset] without the spaces.

For example: [ fieldset= Hana is Awesome, lightpink] I <3 U HANACHAN [/fieldset]

BECOMES
    Hana is Awesome, lightpink I <3 U HANACHAN

• Thank Thank x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Thank you! I don't know if I missed it on the BB Codes page. xD

And you're the sweetest, red Love you too Alexaaa <3

5. The BB code page needs a bit of an update so it's not on there yet ><

6. For some reason we can't seem to activate some of the bbcodes to show up on the help page. O_O Like the tabs.

ALSO, WHEN DOING THE FIELDSET CODE, MAKE SURE TO DO IT LIKE [fieldset="My title Here, color"] With the quotation marks. O_O Because sometimes it will mess up in posts if you accidentally missing a closing bracket or if bbcodes get out of order.

It's the same thing with the spoiler code too. >>

7. Either way, bbc codes are a pain in the ass to work.

8. BB-nightamres? Hah.

I win.

CS (open)

• THE PLAYER

FULL NAME:
      APPEARANCE:
      (Either picture or description is fine)

BIRTHDAY & AGE: (Date at the start of the RP is July 31st, 2034)
      NATIONALITY:

BIO:
      Quick summary of your character's life up till now.

• THE CHARACTER

USERNAME:
      APPEARANCE:
      (Either picture or description is fine)
      RACE: (Purely cosmetic. Has to be humanoid)
      CLASSES:
      LEVEL:
      EXP: 0
      CREDIT: 0

HP:STR:5
      MP:VIT:5
      P.CRIT:INT:5
      M.CRIT:WIS:5

RESISTANCES:
      Fire:Earth:Light:
      Water:Air:Darkness:

• ABILITIES

• Skill Name
        Level learned
        Skill Type
        Cost
        Skill Description

• Skill Name
        Level learned
        Skill Type
        Cost
        Skill Description

• EQUIPMENT

WEAPON NAME
      Type:
      Stats:
      Description:

ARMOUR NAME
      Type:
      Stats:
      Description:

• Coming soon tm

• YOU

EXPECTATIONS: What do you expect from the RP? What do you expect from your co-players and me as a GM?
      ROMANCE: Are you (potentially) interested in having your character enter a romantic relationship or not?
      OTHER: Anything else you want to share with your fellow RP'rs about yourself?
      SIGNATURE: Write down your username here as a token you read all the rules.

Though this was a big pain for people to work with, I wanted to make a form with proper output but turns out I'm too shitty at coding/learning how to to make it work. My desire to make shit look fancy got the better of me ;x

9. I'm really digging the new Tabs as well. Used to be I'd abuse the fuck out of Spoiler tags in order to prevent a complete information dump on potential players, but this new system makes it all far more presentable and what-not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.