oh god not an introduction post

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SpectroVector

Hello! My name is SpectroVector, or as some have named me; Spec, Spectro, The Great and Powerful Rainbow Mistress of Westeros.
I have been roleplaying over at RPN for the past 2 years and 1 month (I worked it out) but I decided it was time for a change. I have lots of hobbies/interests, but a few of them include drawing, writing, many tv-shows, reading and games. I'm a lover of indie music but honestly, I'll listen to anything as long as it doesn't make my ears bleed.
For a while, I've been mostly sectioned off into the realistic/modern side of roleplay, but I'd like to explore fantasy more, but like music, I can pretty much get down with anything in roleplaying.
Thank you for reading my pathetic excuse for an introduction post and I look forward to meeting new and exciting people!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: CloudyBlueDay
Hi @SpectroVector and welcome to our community! If you have any questions or concerns don't be shy about contacting me or any staffie, we don't bite~ We'd love to help you get right at home here. ^^

The Help Desk also has useful information and I recommend checking it out! See you around. :)

• Useful
Reactions: SpectroVector
Hello and welcome to Iwaku. (: Nice to see you here!

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku! What kind of games do you play? :o.

I'm into contemporary folk music. New love for historical fantasy. But fantasy all the way!

Introduction posts are what this area is for, no need to apologize! Everyone here is happy to meet you.

I'm Kitti and I'm one of the staff members here. If you're in need of help, don't be afraid to ask.

While you're exploring new roleplay interests, you might like to check out the Interest Checks and see if something there catches your eye. It's a place where people take their ideas to develop them and see if anyone would be interested.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to Iwaku! What kind of games do you play? :o.

I'm into contemporary folk music. New love for historical fantasy. But fantasy all the way!
Awesome! That sounds super interesting, I shall check it out! And yes, fantasy all the way! Hazar!

Introduction posts are what this area is for, no need to apologize! Everyone here is happy to meet you.

I'm Kitti and I'm one of the staff members here. If you're in need of help, don't be afraid to ask.

While you're exploring new roleplay interests, you might like to check out the Interest Checks and see if something there catches your eye. It's a place where people take their ideas to develop them and see if anyone would be interested.

Welcome to the site!
Thank you! I'm loving this place already!
Hello and welcome to Iwaku. (: Nice to see you here!
Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Nav
Spec it's been a while
It's Gilmore from rpn

Hello, @SpectroVector and welcome to the site ^.^ You don't know it yet but you just enlisted in the bunny army.>:D If you haven't already yet, go ahead and give the rules a once over, and if something on the site stumps you, we also have a nifty Help section ^.^ This is where you'll find the FAQ, and within the FAQ a list of Roleplay Tags, a list of the site's bbcodes, a link to the staff roster, and other insightful things.

As a roleplayer, new or otherwise, you're always looking for ways to improve your craft and one of Iwaku's many goals is to help you with this :D Thus the Content page! Here you'll find forums dedicated to Roleplay Guides and places for users to commission and display their own works (something you may be interested in?) ^.^ But if you're more worried about actually roleplaying or need a place to start, we have the Roleplay Search page :) This is where you'll find Roleplay Advertisemen, which is where Game Masters advertise their running group, dice, or jump-in roleplays. But if you're a Game Master looking for players, there's always the Seeking Group Invites forum. This will allow you to browse users looking for group roleplays to join and snag them up for yourself! Last but not least is the Seeking One x One partners. If group roleplays are too main stream for you, set up shop here and look for someone of similar interests ^.^

Another place of interest maybe the Bored Games sub forum in General Chat.

If you're wondering who I am, I am but only one of Iwaku's many staff members :D As the banner says, I'm part of the Community Maintenance branch and my job is to make sure all roleplays have their correct tags and prefixes, archive dead threads, and fix whatever you brake :3 Other branches of Staff include the Security team, the users who make sure you aren't up to anything questionable, and the Content team, the users who make sure you're never bored!

I hope you stick around the forums long enough to see you and may the muse be with you =^.^=

embed.php

Welcome to the community! I hope you'll find lots of RP's you like here -- whether those RP's are your usual favorites or new genres that you're exploring. ^^

Also, if you like reading and drawing, then you might enjoy posting some of your stuff in the showcasing forum -- if you want to post that kind of stuff for everyone, that is. We also have a character portrait studio forum where you could set up a shop and draw other RPers' characters for them, and maybe even make some money off of it! :D (Or not. You can also set up a free shop if that's what you'd rather do.)

Hallo Spec, welcome to the site! :D

• Love
Hey there! If you like drawing it'll be cool to see you in our art forums. :D You should also go check out the newbie care package. You might not need the banners, etc, but still worth a look, I think.

• Love
Hey! Another familiar face :) Glad to see ya!!

• Love
Hey Spec, welcome to Iwaku :)
I hope you have a great time here, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

• Love
Heya Spec and welcome!

Iwaku's a great place to look for fantasy roleplay since you're looking to expand! Of course, it's a great place for other genres as well, it just seems like fantasy is one of the favored genres. I hope to see you around!

• Love
Thank you for all the replies! I love this place already, I feel right at home!
Hey there! If you like drawing it'll be cool to see you in our art forums. :D You should also go check out the newbie care package. You might not need the banners, etc, but still worth a look, I think.
I shall be sure to have a look over the art threads, and once I get my tablet up and running, I'll post my own stuff up there too! On the last rp site I was on, I designed avatars for people and a lot of them weren't used, unfortunately, so I'll get some of those up there too!

You should do a shop for avatars! XD I'm sure some people will ask for them!

• Love
Welcome!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.