Oh for the love of god...

Na, Dracula is pretty faggie these days as well.

*wmd dropkicks rory out of the thread*

STIIIIIIIIIIIRIKE!

YOU'RE OUT!

Yup. Explains it perfectly. He's related to Tinkerbell.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

This_Vampire_Doesn__t__SPARLKE_by_W.jpg

Hellsing can suck my dick. hurr durr i can do eeeeeverythiiiiiing my hair is doooogsss i have one sick eeeeyeeeee

I'd be all over that vampire chick's ass any day of the week though.

......... BUT THE TEXT IS SO COOL!

Old school Dracula is a boring uncharismatic sub-character in the middle of a bromance.

The book has very little seduction, intrigue or horror in it at all. It's only through reinterpretation that its assumed any of the qualities that people praise in the archetype.

Twilight Fleshlights are simply a continuation of the tradition that first nurtured Dracula. :|

*runs off*

I was like "OH MAN SET UP FOR A JOOOKE" but then I was like "wut." when Asmo didn't praise some old shit about gothic kids.

It's fucked up, you know.

Yeah..... hehehe.

I was like "OH MAN SET UP FOR A JOOOKE" but then I was like "wut." when Asmo didn't praise some old shit about gothic kids.

It's fucked up, you know.

It seems Darkness' purpose is gone.

Poor Darkness.

Goddamn Asmodeous too.

AHAHAHAHA!

He said "Purpose"! LIKE ANYONE HAS SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

Hahahahahaha..... HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

You want to know the scary part? This actually doesn't surprise me. Though it does piss me off a little. I know sex sells, but shouldn't there be things sex is off limits to sell? I mean, if you buy the fleshlight, you have to buy the movie.

This also scares me for the book I've been working on. If it goes silver screen, which I really doubt, but if it does, I don't want to hear about a fleshlight for any of my characters! This is a danger to the dignity of all future films!